41- Make Me Wait

I hope you all Enjoy.

~

ASPENS P.O.V

Prom was tomorrow. Everything was moving so fast, even I wasn't able to keep up with it. We didn't go to school today so we could finish everything we needed for it. I had to finish getting things ready.

Taylor walked in the room and sat down on my bed. "Dawson won't answer any of my calls, like dude hes such an asshole". He said. I didn't wanna get in the middle of things, so I kept quie and nodded. "I mean like dude, It's not my fault you keep coming at me, like chill. Geez". Taylor added, forcing his spoon down a pint of Frozen ice cream, the spoon bent.

"Fuck, see this is wh-ughhh I hate him!". He yelled, slamming the pint on my dresser.

"Or maybe you like him!". I yelled turning away from computer.

"Jesus Christ Taylor, you go around saying how you don't like him, or want a relationship then when I see you guys together you're all over him, you're leading him on!". I said. Taylor glared "Oh so you're on his side?". He asked.

"I'm on no ones side,I'm just stating the truth. I mean you mess around with him and he thinks that you're finally ready to be with him and face it, you like him, you know you do, you're just scared". I said, crossing my arms. Taylor stood up and huffed. "Fuck you!". He spat walking out the door. I let out a sigh and turned back to my computer, That's what its like to have Taylor as a best friend.

BRYANS P.O.V

"look man, I got this all covered. My tux is already home, I got his Corsage and I filled my gas tank up". I said , smirking at Dawson. He was a bit bummed, but I was doing my best to cheer him up. I pulled into the Dave and Busters parking Lo and elbowed him. "Ready to get your ass beat in these games?" I asked, Dawson nodded and got out.

"Look, we're here to get your mind off Taylor and any other bullshit, Prom is tomorrow we graduate in two weeks. Get your head up, enjoy this man". I said. Dawson nodded and shook his head. "I know man but maybe I was a bit harsh". He said.

My phone started ringing and speak of the devil it was Taylor. "I don't have to answer".I said. He shook his head "No,it could be important".

I answered.

"Yea?". I answered

"Where are you?". He asked.

"Hanging with my friend?". I replied, looking puzzled.

"Tell him to answer his phone!". He yelled.

"I can't force him to do anything, if he doesn't wanna talk to you, that's all him". I said.

Taylor screamed , then hung up.

"And you like him,why?". I ask.

Dawson shrugged. "Don't wanna talk about it". He said. I paid for our cards. We were gonna have a good time, no worries.

~

"Alright, Our haircut appointment is in an hour, wanna get something quick to eat?". Dawson nodded and my phone buzzed.

Aspen- I made lunch, if you wanna stop by <3

"Aspen made lunch, wanna chill there?". I asked, Dawson nodded. "Damn, I really need to get these edges in check and I think I'm gonna straighten my hair, or just put it in a really nice bun "He said.

"Yes Tame that mane". I said, playing in his ponytail. I stopped at a light, telling Aspen we'd be there soon.

~