37- Make Me See

Hi! heres another update, I hope you guys enjoy c: I put my soul into this chapter, literally I have no soul now.

--------ENJOY!!!

          ASPENS P.O.V

            I let her get to me, I can't believe I did that. I over reacted. I skipped my last two classes of the day and now i'm ignoring every single message and phone call from Bryan. I made a fool of myself. Maybe i'm not cut out for this relationship/ Dominant thing and that's why it took me so long to even get into one.

        Jane won, she wins, just like at everything else.

*Flashback*

       "Oh, don't you'd look like a fag if you joined the dance team. Everyone would make fun of you". Jane said, rubbing my shoulder.I sniffled and nodded. I loved dancing, been doing it since forever, but Jane was right, everyone would pick on me. I just wanted to cook, dance and get good grades. Jane was always right. "Just...stick to being smart and i'll join the dance team, sound like a plan?". She said.

    I nodded , and continued teaching her the dance routine I spent two weeks making up for my audition, she would've been better anyways.

*Flashback over*.

    I landed on my bed and set the turned off phone on my dresser. I kicked my shoes off and rubbed my face. Maybe a nap would help and then I could cook. Yeah just cook, cook everything in this house. Maybe bring some to the hospital for the patients, or homeless shelter, that'll get my  mind off things.

   I shoved the cover over my head and let out a muffled scream. I was so stupid, so stupid. Should've just kept my hands to myself. Should've married a nice girl who liked Adventure time and studying. Not a muscular light skinned Jock who would tolerate watching Adventure time with me and make me feel really, really good about myself  and smelt like chocolate axe and sang the Finding Carter theme song with me and even attempted to make me breakfast one time.

                He loved it when I made cheesecake. I frowned and put my thumb in my mouth closing my eyes, a nap would do but every time I closed my eyes I'd picture Bryan on top of me, pounding into me.Giving me everything he's got and trying to please me. Doing that little thing with his tongue under my chin. I couldn't stand stand his goofy ass.

            I let out a sigh, and shuffled around before opening the drawer beside me and pulling out the toy Taylor had gotten me. It was a dark blue, a little smaller then Bryan and had veins running through it. I squeezed it and felt my heart beat fast it felt just like his. 

           I licked my fingers , pressing one at my hole. I was able to fit three in since sleeping with Bryan, I slid two in a groaned, feeling myself clench around my fingers. I added another one, before feeling myself leak with pre cum. I used that as lube and pressed the toy at my entrance.

           I got it in halfway before cumming all over myself. I bit my bottom lip to keep in a moan and slid it in the rest of the way. I stopped to catch my breath before flicking it on and arched off the bed. Holy fuck this was harshly intense.

   I let out a scream and grabbed my member stroking it as fast as I could, I used my other hand to grip the toy, slamming it in and out of me. I wished this was Bryan. I wish Bryan was hovering above me, slamming into me over and over again as hard as he could.

     I arched my back and closed my eyes tight , shaking on my bed. I could picture him now biting his bottom lip, to hold in his grunts and raising his eyebrow a few seconds before he came. I noticed it, I always noticed that.

     I kept stroking feeling my stomach do flips. I was so close, so close. I felt my eyes roll back and I start to violently shake. "Oh my!!". And with one final stroke I came, I came so hard. I let out a sigh of relief still shaking and trying to catch my breath.

     I sat up and quickly went to the bathroom and cleaned myself up. I ran a hand through my head and sighed. I think I was having withdrawals.

BRYANS P.O.V

    "It's been awhile since we hung out just us two". I said,  setting my cards down and taking another sip of my beer. Dawson grunted and nodded "I kissed your brother today too". My eyebrow rose.

  "He didn't try to claw your face off? shocking?". He shook his head no "He actually kissed me" I smiled  and gave him a thumbs up. My phone went off and I quickly looked at it hoping it was Aspen. It was just Dayden. I sighed and replied to him shoving my phone back in my pocket.

   "Bryan! Bryan oh my fucking God Bryan!!". I jumped up to see Taylor running downstairs a huge smile in his face. "What? whats wrong?!". I asked. He squealed and shoved his phone in my face. "Who's this?". I asked. He frowned and growled at me.

    "It's Tyler!". He screamed, my eyes widened "He's alive?!". I asked "Fuck yeah, he is Oh My God". Taylor cried, wiping at his watery eyes. He kissed his phone and ran back upstairs. "Who's Tyler."  Dawson asked getting defensive "Relax it's just his twin brother, They thought he died in the accident as well, but clearly he didn't". I said.

    "What accident? He just told me he was adopted". Dawson asked raising an eyebrow. I shook my  head "Let him tell you everything". I said, the doorbell rang and I groaned standing up but Dawson shook his head "I'll get it". He said walking to the door, he was so not gonna get it out of me.

       "Oh shit, look at chu wassup". Dawson said.  He opened the door wider and Aspen walked in nervously. I stood up and let out  sigh of relief "Aspen..". He smiled and shook his head "I couldn't stay away". He said, walking towards me ,I wrapped my arms around him and pulled him close.

      "You said, you loved me". He said, pulling on my shirt. I nodded and kissed his forehead "I do". I said. He hugged me tighter "I love you too Bryan, I think I do, what does love feel like This is all so new to me". 

   "I'm uhh, gonna go in the game room..". Dawson said cutting us off .I heard him walking away  and turned back to Aspen. "I have no feelings for Jane what so ever, I would never do that to you, I like you and only you Aspen". I said. Aspen nodded and kissed my cheek.

   "How about we..take this upstairs". Aspen said, pulling me towards the stairs .I stared at his swaying hips feeling my mouth water. 

 "Hell yeah Ima eat dat ass!". I howled, following him quickly.

------------------------

 <3 Vote comment I LOVE YOU ALL and thanks to the people who asked how I was doing and the get wells you know who you are, 140 votes before next update and 30 comments.

 Gigglez out!!