3-Make Me Ask

So here is another chapter and I hope you enjoy.

picture to the side is of Bryan, mmm he's yummy and to clear things up Bryan is 19 and Aspen is 17

Dedicated to that person for guessing that password to Bryan's phone right 0420 =weed day

ENJOY!!!

Bryan to the side

~

BRYANS P.O.V

        "I'm gonna kill him." I growled looking at Dawson . He raised an eyebrow and chuckled. "I'm going to jail for murder". I added, hell at least I could find a new Dom there since someone decided to take it upon them selves to piss my now old one off. I sighed and rubbed my forehead trying to relieve some stress. This whole thing was so stupid. 

   "It's not worth it just find a new one." Dawson said shaking his head at me. I gave him a crazy look and shook my head no "Easy for you to say..you're a Dom, not a sub". I replied. Sure Dawson was good looking and a Dom but my best friend dominating me was very much off the table  besides I'd never look at him the same way after hearing how dirty he's talked to his previous sub's.

      "Then go ahead and log onto the site and check your messages". He said crossing his arms. I haven't been on there since I got claimed but now that I was unowned maybe it wasn't such a bad idea. The thought honestly sucked, it had already taken me so long to find this guy, now I had to start all over. 

"Not in chemistry" I said slipping my phone in my pocket before it got taken away again.

       Dawson ignored me and started paying attention to class. Aspen was going to have hell to pay. My needs couldn't be resolved unless I had a Dom . Just thinking about going home for the next few days or even weeks without instructions or being told how good of a boy I was, was enough to make me want to pound him into a locker. 

      A worksheet was placed on my desk and I sighed .I guess I was going to be kept busy with doing this. I packed my stuff up, shoving it in my backpack and walked out after Dawson when the bell rang.

"Maybe you should eat something and get your mind off of it.. it's milkshake and fries day". Dawson said, patting my back. My eyes perked up just a little and we walked in the line "It's on me". Dawson pulled out a ten and handed it to the lady .I grabbed a large basket of fries and filled up my cup to the top with a vanilla milkshake. 

       We sat away from the track team today and settled outside on the picnic tables .I knew he wanted me to talk to him "I had a dream..". I started, licking my lips. I couldn't believe I was about to tell him this but he was my boy. 

"Go on". He said , covering his mouth as he chewed.

"It was about Aspen, man". I said. he raised an eyebrow. I had his full attention. 

"The scrawny Asian who took your phone?". He said in disbelief.

"He's Malaysian". I replied, shoving fries in my mouth.

"So now you're on good terms with him. It's the same thing". He said shoving the rest of his nachos in his mouth. I rubbed my hands together, getting food off them.

"I dunno man, but it wasn't about us doing fractions. It was a whole lot of other things going on , I've basically known him since seventh grade ad it's been the third night in a row". I hinted. He nodded as he realized and gave me a crazy look. 

"Why not ask him?". He joked.

I shook my head no "Hell no, He's like asexual". Dawson chuckled

"You never know until you persuade, speaking of your bestie..". Dawson finished, I kicked his foot under the table and turned my head to see Aspen walking with Jane and Taylor, my brother. They all found comfort under the big oak tree and I rolled my eyes. 

"Look at what he sent him". I said, pulling out my phone and showing him the texts.

Unknown-And you are?

Aspen-You didn't answer my question first, why are you calling Bryan those nasty words?

Unknown-I'm not entitled to answer anything.

Aspen-You're a horrible person for calling someone that

Unknown-He likes it, I have you know, he came to me.

Aspen-You're a liar

Unknown-I'm asking you kindly to stop messaging me, you've been doing it all yesterday and now you question my lifestyle, tell Bryan to never contact me again. we're done here.

Aspen-Gladly, you prick.

           Dawson raised an eyebrow "Who knew he had balls". I glared at him and took my phone back."It was none of his damn business, he didn't have to message him". I said through gritted teeth, that was the best Dom I ever had. I was pretty new to the lifestyle and I was grown so I took it upon myself to do some digging and exploring. 

"Bryan , it's not the end we have plenty of Dominants  out there who wouldn't mind telling you what to do". I sighed and put my phone back in my pocket. "Well I'm talking to him today about it because that wasn't cool ". Dawson shrugged and balled his trash up.

"I'd just let it be and move on, Aspen couldn't even solve it, or your problems".

The bell rang and we got up heading to our next class ,I just couldn't believe him.

ASPENS P.O.V

I have got to make this better I saw him looking at me by the picnic tables and I felt horrible, after actually taking the moment to read the messages I saw that Bryan actually like being called all those names and now Unknown wouldn't give me or Bryan the time of day to explain the situation . That prick.

I knew what I had to do and I wasn't sure there was a bad bone in me. I still had to do it. At least  until he found someone else. I could hopefully do some research and get the hang of it thank God I have all A's in my classes so hopefully this wouldn't  interfere with my grades.

I pulled out my phone and went to the browser typing in the website.

Get ready World!  There was  a new Fake Dom in town!

--------------------------------------------------------------------

So Quick question am I going  too fast because I want this to be okay . Please Tell me what you think should I slow it down ,pick up the speed. Or am I just right?

VOTE

COMMENT

CAN

LOVE ME