17- Make Me Give

Hey you guys Kayden here with another chapter I hope you all enjoy cx I'm trying to make these chapters as long as I can. I hope you like and SHOUTOUTS TOOO!

@VanessaLopez06

@Djcandy100

@crazy2crazy

@SuperPretty11

@Janeru102

And

@AnimeNicole

And dedicated to @Brolover for being introduced in this chapter as sebastian!

-ENJOY!  Whoa three Point of views in one chapter!

                 BRYANS P.O.V

                                     "Are you wanting a relationship out of this?". Dawson asked waiting for an answer "I never said that". I said, setting my phone back in my pocket. Sure I was getting closer to Finn and looking forward to his messages but I knew it would never go that far. Or could it..

                        "Ah hah!  dude you just agreed when you said you'd do a strip tease on cam. Dude what if he's not who you think and then your dumb ass says he don't have to show his face." Dawson said, throwing his hands up in the air.  I sighed he just  didn't understand Finn like I did. 

  "And don't think I don't understand I'm a Dom! Just like Finn I know these things, serious creeps are out there and you agree to this!". I slammed my fist on the lunch table "Damn it Dawson, I know what I'm doing!".

                         Dawson balled his fist up "I don't give a damn if you're my friend or not, you don;t have to talk to me like that".  He stood up and walked away huffing "Dawson.. Come on". He ignored me and went through the cafeteria door.

             I sighed and picked at my food with a plastic fork before throwing everything away and walking out after him. I knew he was just looking out for me and had my best interest. It's just I was grown and could make my own choices. 

ASPENS P.O.V

                   We walked out of the restroom, waiting for the bell to ring  "You should ask him out". Taylor said, walking to his locker.  "Why would I do that?". I asked, playing with a magnet on his locker door "Because you like him, he's your sub". He said grabbing his Calculus book and drumsticks. Things didn't come naturally to me like they did to Taylor. 

               "In case you missed it..He doesn't know it's me though". I said crossing my arms "But you coul-OH MY GOD!". Taylor slammed his locker closed and slid to the floor grasping his butt.  

                       I looked up to see a boy snickering "Fucking Sebastian". Taylor growled kicking at him. "Oh really? Is that what you're doing to me?". Sebastian said smirking .

 "Connard"  Taylor muttered in French before standing back up getting right in front of me "What'd he do?".   I asked, peering over him.

                 "You didn't see him he just slapped the hell out of my ass!". Taylor yelled  "No no, I just slapped your butt". He said chuckling.  "Same thing". Taylor said  backing away from him "Okay Whatever you say, see you in band class Tay Tay".  Sebastian said, whistling as he walked away.

"God, I hate that nickname". He grumbled. 

              "And that was?". I ask turning Taylor around who was red faced  "A one night stand that never left". He muttered , rubbing his butt cheek and sighing .