15- Make Me Motivated

Hey You guys Kayden here with another chapter I hope you all enjoy this and  If you don't like how my characters look that is fine but don't say something rude. I'll probably say something rude back lol, so I hope you all enjoy and SHOUTOUTS TO!

@FatoomBM

@Amanda_67

@Dark_Girl28

@canihaveasmoke

And

@crazy2crazy

~ENJOY~

                     ASPENS P.O.V

       "Ah Cock ring, a ring that can be placed around the penis to stop the blood flowing from the  tissue?". I questioned, wrinkling my nose. This did not sound fun.

            I looked up from my phone and gave Taylor an odd look ". Aspen shut the fuck up and read". He huffed and continued looking at the lubes "Thought you didn't have a dominant". I said scrolling through my phone. "I don't but I never said I don't sleep with people".   He raised an eyebrow waiting for me to respond but I shook my head.

          "I just thought I'd have to give him instructions and that's all why would I Do-".

   "Aspen!". I jumped, knocking over a stand filled with vibrators and yelped. "Oh shit". Taylor mumbled, rolling his eyes as reached for the  stand. I stepped away from it only to bump into another shelf I looked up screaming as I saw a blown up sex doll. What the hell even was this?

                 "What is going on here?".    I stepped out in the open, careful not to touch anything "Uh..ah-".  I stuttered not knowing what to say. 

  "We were just leaving, Jessica". Taylor said eyeing me.  "Alright Taylor, have a nice day, be careful with who you bring in here". She said glancing at the vibrators spilled over the floor. She gave me an amusing look before she walked away. 

 "I definitely will". He replied picking them up and putting them back on the stand  "Aspen Carter, you may be a Dominant but I think I'm gonna have to set some rules". He growled pulling me away.    

 "I'm still here". Someone said. We turned to see Jane with her arms crossed, an amused look on her face.

"Sorry, I just got a little freaked out". I said rubbing my arms  "Uh ya think? we're doing this online I can not afford to pay for damages you make!". Taylor said   "You really should consider being a Dominant Taylor, you're good at demanding". I pointed out, he huffed and shook his head no.

  "Let's just get to the food court, I'm coming over tonight so we can settle this".  I nodded and we made our way to the food court. We ordered what we wanted and I grabbed my shale. 

 "So how's Bryan?". Jane asked, eyeing me carefully. I shrugged and dipped my fries into my shake "He's fine?".      

          "Why'd you chose to Dom him, I mean he used to bully you, is he even gay?". I gave her a hurt look and she took a sip of her smoothie  "I'm just looking after you Aspen, you know you're my best friend and I don't like that guy".

     "Well he does, so butt out". Taylor said eating the last of his Taco.   "Well gee, you don't care about Aspe-". She started but Taylor cut her off quickly. 

 "Bryan is my brother". Taylor said.

"I sure am". We all turned to look at Bryan, Dawson and Dayden. Dayden winked at Taylor and he shuddered. Was this one of the guys Taylor was seeing?