Make Me Beg (BoyxBoy)

Pic up there is of Aspen!

Currently editing this but you all requested it be uploaded again for the time being so enjoy!

Please vote and comment on this story <3 It holds a special place in my heart. Thank you so much for giving it a chance.

-

ASPENS P.O.V

"How can you put that in your body?". I asked, my eyes went wide as my face was invaded with a vibrator. My friend waved it around and shrugged "Easy ,it just takes practice ." She said sticking her tongue out at me. My cheeks flushed red and I coughed "Put it back up, we'll be in school in less than a minute." She shoved it in my storage and grinned "You can use it if you want Aspen, it's clean."

"Oh God no ,I can't ." I said feeling my face grow hotter "Oh boy." I whispered as we pulled into the parking Lot. "You're too innocent for your own good." She teased and I shook my head and got out of the car. "I can't help it." I said shrugging , girls don't go for guys like me. "Aspen! you're a Junior and you haven't even had your first kiss yet." She said, giving me a look.

"My grades are my number one priority Jane." I said, fixing the glasses on my face. Jane rolled her eyes "All this pent up stress is gonna make you snap Aspen". I rolled my eyes ,it was none of her business. "I'm fine, just please let it go."

She walked me to my locker and kissed my cheek "I'll see you in a few ." I nodded and did my combination before the back of my neck was thumped. "Hey Monkey". I looked up and glared "Not today, Bryan." His eyes flashed and he leaned on the lockers beside me "And who are you to talk back to me?". I pushed my glasses back up "Aspen Carter". I murmured feeling a rush of adrenaline, I've never talked back to him before.

"Okay well someone grew a pair of balls over the weekend ". He clapped his hands together before thumping me again . I yelped and glared "My God you're annoying". I said before walking away, "Ah Ah Ah you're late today shorty". My eyes widened and I started to sprint to my class, but of course he was on track AND the freaking basketball team, he wrapped a hand around my waist and snatched me back.

I groaned and started kicking my legs "Bryan ,please!". I asked not in the mood. I tried dragging him but it was no use. I was only straining against him "Oh my God, you friggin wall.. move!"

I slipped my hand in his pocket and grabbed his phone before pinching the crap out of him and taking off as fast as I could. I jumped into class, landing on my stomach and Jane's eyes twinkled "Just in time". She said with a smirk. I stood up and nodded "I try my best ".

I remembered his phone and shoved it in my pocket my notebook was passed back and I grabbed it writing todays warm-up.

My pocket vibrated and I looked up to see the teacher on her computer. I pulled out his phone and looked at the lock screen. I thought for a moment before typing in 0420 (A/N aye comment if you know what that is) .

I raised my eyebrow in confusion at the messages I was reading.

Unknown-Have you been a good boy?

Bryan- Yes Master

Unknown-Good boy, don't come till I say you can You dirty bitch.

Bryan-Yes sir, I'll try I'm just so hard.

Unknown- Mhmm stay that way you slut, yank it when I tell you to.

Bryan-Oh God, yes master. I'm headed to class now.

Unknown-Keep that dick hard for me.

I was too flushed to even finish so I quickly locked the phone and shoved it in my pocket .Oh My God.. oh my god, what the hell did I just read. My eyes glued to the clock and my heart started to race .Oh boy this is what I get for snooping in another persons business oh gosh.

And of all people Bryan Monte Dain. My not so kindly friend? bully? tormentor? My best friends brother..

"Uhm Aspen?". I shook my head and looked up at Jane "Oh shoot, the bell had rang." I got up, Bryan's phone still warm in my pocket.

"This day seems to be going by fast, almost like we just got int-". I was yanked from Jane's grip and was met with Bryan's hazel eyes. His eyes showed panic and my heart raced as he looked at me "My phone..do you have it?".

--------------------------------------

How was that? I personally think I did good. I'm excited to write this and I hope you guys will enjoy it.

Please vote

comment

fan

love me <3