26- Make Me Wonder

Hey you guys , To my new readers the book is already complete . I just unpublished it so I could edit it. I also took the second book to this to edit so please be patient. Also does anyone know how to make book covers? if so message me please (:

To my old readers, thank you for coming back <3

Shoutouts to!

@DavidDang61 <--Helping me with the langauge

@Nicoliom2 <----I love your comments

@jaylynntrapp<--- You made me laugh

@jaymonroe32 <--HAha how you feel?

AND

@AnimeFreakLibby <--- I enjoy your comments as well.

----------ENJOY

ASPENS P.O.V

"How is sex?" I asked, staring at my fingers. Bryan slipped his shirt back on and smirked "Do you really wanna know?". He asked. I frowned. "How many?". I asked curiously .He shrugged "A couple guys and girls ". He answered, fixing his collar.

"Oh Okay". I answered, running a hand through my hair. "And you?". He asked trying not to laugh "You know I'm a virgin". I snapped, getting back up from the bed. "For a virgin, you sure know how to demand". He said. I mean I'm sure he was like that too, when he got his first blow job.

"Would we ever sex?". I asked, instantly regretting the question. He froze and turned around, raising an eyebrow "You'd have sex with me?". He asked letting out a chuckle . I shrugged "I don't think it would be such a bad idea. I mean Since I'm the boss now, would you uh..". He nodded knowing what I was asking.

"I'm sorry. I'm not even acting like a real Dom , I'll just take you home". I said, getting up from the bed. It was fun while it lasted.

"Aspen, I know it's gonna be awkward at first, even after with what we just did but I did it to break the ice, maybe I need to do it again?". He asked reaching for me "N-no won't be needed, just tell me how it is". I said.

I really wanted him to do it again.

He sat on the edge of the bed and sighed. "Well, I mean it's great of course, I didn't really have feelings for the people I've done it with so maybe it wasn't as magical as people put it but It's pretty great". He said casually. "A lot of people don't like their sexual partner to have foreskin so I think i'm doing pretty well for myself".

I raised an eyebrow. "Loose circumcision, it grew back". He said rolling his eyes. "Okay then I don't know these things. I'll stop asking questions". He laughed "Didn't you see?". He asked talking about the photo "I mean yeah but I thought since you were, you know you were pulling it up". I said turning red.

I can't believe I was talking about this stuff, first I got head and now i'm over here talking about sex. I covered my face with a pillow and he laughed, pulling it away ."I really need to get going". He said. I hopped up and grabbed the keys walking back downstairs.

"Thank you for trusting me Bryan". I said, when he got into the car. He shrugged "I mean, it was enjoyable, I just can't believe it was Jane, why?". I shrugged "I don't know and I don't think I wanna know". I said, starting the car and heading back to his house.

BRYANS P.O.V

I opened the door before the car stopped and Aspen glared "Don't do that again". He said, unbuckling his seat belt and walking with me to the front door. "Yes sir". I mumbled mocking him.He turned red and stood under the light.