45- Make Me Return *BONUS*

In honor of this story reaching a MILLION reads, I've decided to upload a bonus chapter. Thank you guys so, so , so so much okay. I love you all. I love the comments I love the votes. I loved seeing you guys react and love my characters . I'm so grateful you guys gave me a chance <3

-----ENJOY!

60 votes and 20 comments for more updates on take me now

ASPENS P.O.V

"This is just all so surreal". I said, laughing at Taylor. He took a sip of his smoothie and shrugged. "Aspen Carter, you are something else". He responded. We were currently sitting in a cafe waiting for Bryan and Dawson who said they'd meet us here. They had just graduated and I couldn't be more proud of them.

"That's gonna be us next year, ya know. Do you know what you want to do?". Taylor asked and I nodded. "I really want to open up my own restaurant.". I said, imagining it. I had big plans for when I graduated. I'd go to college get what I need done and open up a nice restaurant in the area.

"Oh look, that's them". Taylor said, trying to act normal. I smiled and stood up as I saw Dawson and Bryan walk into the cafe. "I am so proud of you". I said as he pulled me into his arms. I held onto him tightly breathing in his cologne. "You smell so good". I breathed, feeling my eyes roll back.

"Okay Aspen are you gonna sit here and gawk at Bryan or do what we have planned?". Taylor said, shifting side to side as he stood next to Dawson.

"Orgy?". Dawson asked causing Taylor to hit him.

"Close your eyes". Taylor and I demanded. Dawson rolled his eyes but they both complied. Taylor walked to the front door and I saw him grab the huge cake from the cashier and quietly set it on the table. "Okay, open your eyes". I whispered grabbing the gift bags sitting on the booth seat.

They both opened them and their jaws dropped at the sight of it. "My jaw is dropping right now, because I know you made this". Bryan said , smiling at me. "Hey I helped too, I wrote our the words and did some of the icing". Taylor pouted.

"It's amazing, thank you so much". Dawson said. Taylor and I high fived each other and set our gifts on the table. "You can open it later". I said and Taylor scoffed "Open mine now Dawson". Dawson wasted no time, reaching into the bag and pulling out a graduation book . "This was really sweet , Taylor". Dawson said and Taylor rolled his eyes.

"Yeah whatever, now let's eat cake I've been dying to try it". He said, jumping in his seat.

"I'm sure they're hungry we can eat first and then have it". I said, passing around the menus. Taylor whined and slammed his fist on the table. "Stupid Americans". He muttered making me shove him lightly . "What!? If I wanted cake before dinner, i'd get cake before dinner you guys suck". He said, laying his head on the table. I rolled my eyes and looked up to catch Bryan staring at me.

How was it that he still could make me blush , just by looking at me.

"Hi, can I start you off with something?". A waiter came over and asked. Taylor looked taken aback and nodded "Why yes..Daniel, you sure can. You can start me off with a Tuna salad, avocado on the side and a wheat roll". He finished , causing the waiter to chuckle.

"I'll take a Tuna melt with a side of guacamole please" I said, listening to everybody else order.

"Okay, it will be out shortly and congrats on graduating". Daniel said walking off.

Are you flirting with him? I texted Taylor

Uh Yeah! He responded back.

I rolled my eyes and tangled my foot with Bryans "So Mr. Graduate what do you plan on doing with your diploma?". I asked and he chuckled. Try to get into some kind of sport, hang around at community like I said, I really want to coach kids". He said, messing with his tie.