25-Make Me Long

Hello, I have another chapter pfft nothing serious haha, picture to the side is of DAWSON!! I hope you all liked him.  SHOUTOUTS TOOO!

@Thepuppy99 <---omg when I saw your comment, I was laughing so hard, glad to know you're thinking of this in church <3333

@AnimeFreakLibby

@Yaoigirl132

@Savvy_Darling

AND

@OliviaLoya

--------------------------ENJOY!!

                BRYANS P.O.V

           Bryan, I am so sorry I never told you to begin with. I took your phone and ruined something special for you. I felt so guilty that I just assumed stuff  and got into it knowing it was  none of my business. I just knew I had to fix this so I created Finn. I never thought it'd get this far, but it did and the only thing I regret  is not telling you sooner, please accept my offer Bryan .I take full responsibility and if you never want to see me again, I understand.

                                                                                                              -Aspen

    I turned the page and took in a deep breath as I skimmed through it. Dawson walked back in, a huge grin on his face. "Didn't know the twink wa-".

            "He wrote me a contract". I said, Dawson snatched it out my hand and flipped through the pages.  "Holy Damn, this is legit". He mouthed, reading through it. "He put down your limits, his and what to expect, man I wish I had enough patience to type something like this up". He said ,smacking his lips.

                       He handed it back to me and sat on the sofa. I looked through it carefully, sitting beside him. "So you like him now?". He asked smirking, I shrugged. "I had dreams about him, I pushed him in my driveway and I nutted on a bathroom door at school to him, Put two and two together".

          Dawson gave me a crazy look "The hell". I nodded "This is so weird,I guess that was why he was in the restroom as well, with the door locked..".  Dawson smirked "Oh that boy is a freak, ASPEN IS A LOWKEY FREAK!". He screamed.

                  I didn't know what to do or think, he lied for the past month to be my dom, but then again I should be flattered. I honestly just didn't know. "I dunno what to do". Dawson looked me up and down, and smacked his lips "Girl, you better accept his offer, shit,". He flipped his hair in my face and stood up.

               "I can't lie though, this is amazing". I murmured. "Okay I really have to go get ready for school tomorrow". Dawson said, I nodded and he headed for the front door "And Bryan? Don't let your ego get in the way of you getting something great". I rolled my eyes and closed the front door, but was quickly pushed back as Taylor and my mom walked in.

              "I go to Aspen's house  and I get denied since he decided to run out the front door, the boy is cray cray now". Taylor said.  "Oh hush". Mom said.  "Wheres Emily?". I asked.

     "A play date with Satan ". He said, unwrapping a candy bar. "Stop eating junk food, damn ". I hissed.

 "Watch your language". My mom said, glaring "Sorry". I muttered. Taylor stuck his tongue out at me and mocked what she was saying. I rolled my eyes and went  to the fridge , grabbing a bottle of water.