21- Make Me Reveal

I have another chapter!! I hope you all enjoy haha and shout outs to.

@xadeln3

@Jaylynntrapp

@Love4thebooks

@Savvy_Darling

And

@SuperPretty11

-------ENJOY~~

        TAYLORS P.O.V

  Walking back into the room I closed the door and sat farthest from the computer monitor . I let out a sigh as I listened to Bryan trash talk Aspen. If I had to step in, I wouldn't hesitate to. 

           "I'm so sorry I didn-"

            "What is this!? Some kind of sick joke?". Bryan screamed,  Aspen flinched.  "N-no I swear!". He cried. Bryan slammed his fist on his keyboard "Fuck you!" He growled before the screen went black.

                   Aspen turned and looked at me "He hates me". He sobbed "No no, no he doesn't". I walked to him and wrapped my arms around him "Oh God, he hates me".

   "Aspen no, he was just overwhelmed". I said, rubbing his back. I am so not used to comforting him, hell I've only seen him cry once, when Finn cut all his hair off for that lady on adventure time. Such an emotional moment. 

          I walked him to the bed and he buried his face in the pillow "I should have never taken his phone". He mumbled, he dropped his glasses on the floor and rubbed his eyes. "Do you need anything?". I asked waving my debit card in his face. "Food lots of food and a rented movi-Oh God I sound like one of those heart broken girls that eat ice cream while crying, watching lifetime movies. I'm a man get me a math book now! ". He yelled.

               "Okay okay, calm down Hulk ". I looked through his book shelf and grabbed his Pre Cal book and a worksheet. "I'm still going to the store and I'm gonna get you something you'll love okay?".   He didn't answer but reached for the book  and quickly started writing problems down. My sweet, sweet Aspen. He was corny. 

          "Okay, I'll be back". He nodded and I sighed walking out the room.

 "Can I come?". Austin asked, "Maybe you should stay with your brother, he's not doing to well". Austin sighed  and sat on the couch.

          "Okay fine, fine not like he's gonna do anything". I opened the front door letting Austin walk out in front and to the car.  "You know, I may be young but I'm not stupid". He murmured, while putting his seat belt on.

                "What's that supposed to mean?". He shrugged "I have ears and I see things, Aspen's being played and I know you're not dumb enough to know too  you're just not doing anything because You're best friends with Aspen and he asked you not to". I leaned back in my seat "Huh, You're pretty good". I said, as I patted his back.

                  "It's just a two year difference Taylor".  Oh right  his birthday was a week after mine.  "Okay, I might have underestimated you". I admitted, pulling out the driveway and to the nearest Store. "I know, I like that about people". I looked over at him and raised an eyebrow.

He just smirked at me and turned his head back to the window.

                  "Okay Austin".  I pulled into the parking lot "Okay so we need Monkey bread, chocolate milk and Brownie mix.. I also need those breadsticks Aspen always buys."  He nodded and we parted ways.

         BRYANS P.O.V

     "I can't fucking believe it, I got played by him!". I looked at the keyboard that was now on the floor and the unplugged computer "Calm down, Bryan". Dawson said, squeezing my shoulder "Fuck no! Did you not see it was him. I'm so damn stupid Oh My God!". I stood up and was about to slam my fist into the wall but Dawson grabbed it   "So what we not finna do is destroy the house over some nerd, go to the gym and blow your steam". Dawson said, eyeing me carefully.