32-Make Me Disturbed

Another chapter c: SHOUTOUTS TOOO!

@mylittlefantacy222

@Savvy_Darling

@roguevamp

@Dark_Girl28

AND

@pericethesirens

------------ENJOY

                           ASPENS P.O.V

       I texted Bryan to meet me here right after school. I wanted to go back to that shop and us both pick out a few things. I reached for a shirt and slid it on. Basketball shorts would have to do I refused to struggle to put pants on.

            I reached for my school backpack and a duffel bag filling it with tomorrows outfit. My toothbrush, hair products and shoes.  I fed the hamster my mom got me to make me feel less 'alone' , turned my T.V off and grabbed my phone. I slid my crutch downstairs and butt slided down there. Thank God we had carpet on the steps. I walked into the kitchen and started making  Dinner for my family.

          I pulled out some flour and eggs, putting it in the mixer. I turned it on and went to the stove grabbing a skilletand filling it with butter, garlic and basil. This should definitely  pass the time.

~

         I set the Ravioli in containers and kept the bread in the oven. By then the doorbell rang and I looked through the peephole, typing in the alarm code. "Well hello". I said giving him my best seductive look,  "Uhm, your eye is twitching, might wanna get that checked out". He joked.

       I pulled him in and his eyes rolled back "I was gonna take us to Ihop but this kitchen sounds way better". He groaned "Ah, Ah, I made some for the family because I knew you'd be taking me somewhere". I said, motioning at the backpack and duffel bag. I rolled down here. 

                   "I'm sure Austin doesn't wanna eat that". He stated reaching for my bags. "He's the one that requested it .He also requested the brownies I made". I said, teasing Bryan. "I'll give you head if you let me just sniff em". He begged.

                  "You'd give it to me if I told you to". I said, crossing my arms, "Fiesty". He whispered, opening the door for me. I put the stuff in the fridge and turned the lights out setting the alarm. "Thank you". I said, slipping a small container in his hands "Oh yes!". He said opening it and smelling the brownies.

                He unlocked the car doors and we got in. "You might hate me for this but here". He handed me a red envelope. "What's this?". I asked, eyeing him carefully. "A bomb, just kidding! open it". He joked, starting the car.

               I ripped it open  and pulled out the paper.

Congratulations! you have been selected in the scavenger hunt, list of instructions are down below.

 "Why am I in a hunt?". I asked, as he pulled out the driveway. "You'll find out if you do the hunt and you can spank me, tie me up and I still won't tell you unless you find out for yourself". He said, turning the radio on smirking. "Pfft, I just might". I muttered looking down at the list. "But Bryan, I'm injured". I said.

                  "You didn't seem injured when I saw how much food you cooked". I frowned. I was getting him back, I was sooo getting him back.  "I'm putting the cage on you until you graduate from college!". I said, pulling it out the duffel  bag "Go ahead, i'm still not telling". He said chuckling.