I Spy.

weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

 Random mind. To the windowwwwwwwwwwwwww \(o_o\) to the wallllllllllllllllll. (/o_o)/

 Lemme stawp, lol.

  *Listen to song on the side when you get up to the skate park >>>*

______________________________________________

  [Monologue #39]

  You're somewhere in the crowd....I see you from afar....I'll make you mine...someday...somehow.

______________________________________________

  {Wednesday, August 6th, Brooklyn, New York, 10:01 am}

  (Jas'marieé's P.O.V.)

  I woke up to the smell of pancakes, bacon, and french toast...I shrugged it off. Probably the neighbors next door. I did my daily routine and put on my outfit for the day. My orange owl shirt, blue denim shorts, my orange tiger print bow, and my orange-yellow TOMS. [outfit on side>>>] I left my hair in it's already curly state and put on pink lip gloss. I checked my black nails and they looked perfect. I grabbed my new skateboard with the Supreme logo on it from out my closet and walked into the living room. I saw Mikhaela, Nyah, Jamee, and Sevarion. What the actual...?

  Everyone: SURPRISE! HAPPY SIXTEENTH BIRTHDAY CADYN!

 I smiled wide. I can't believe I'm sixteen! Soon, I'll be rolling in college like a boss. I hugged each and every one of them and kissed Sevarion for a long time.

  Jas'marieé: Thank you guys!

  Jamee: No problem, babe! How does it feel to be sixteen?

  Jas'marieé: So far, so great!

  Sevarion: So what does my baby want to do today?

  Jas'marieé: I wanted to go to the skate park and chill...But it's too early.

  Nyah: We can go at like three in the afternoon...the sun will be bright as hell and the skins will be outside.

  [NY Slang for Dummies- Skin(s)- A sexy boy or girl...Equivalent to calling someone a jawn. :)]

  Jamee: Point! I need a skin like...NOW!

  I laughed and looked over at Mikhaela, who was so into her phone. Probably stalking MB's twitter page...Oh, she reminds me of Brittany so much...I tapped her shoulder and she looked up with a stank face.

  Mikhaela: Yes?

  Jas'marieé: I wanted to know if you were down with going to Coney Island for a bit until we hit the skate park.

  Mikhaela: But their water is nasty.

  Nyah: Well no shit, Sherlock. All pools are nasty. We're not getting in the water anyway.

  Mikhaela: Whatever. If one of you even dares to wet me, I'll shank you.

  Jamee: Let's go buy some water balloons...I want her to shank me.

  Mikhaela gave her an evil eye. If looks could kill, we'd be swimming in the ocean with Osama.

  Sevarion: (to Mikhaela) What's got your thongs in a knot anyway?

  Mikhaela: Shut up, Sevarion.

  Jamee: She's mad Prince went looking for iSquared.

  Sevarion looked over to me and my heart skipped a few beats. I debated in my mind whether I should tell the girls who I am or not...