Bonus #2 : Bros before hoes

@PiggyHammy000

Is it tagging you? If not then sorry but if yes,then okay?

So, this will be short because I do not ship Gray x Sting.

Gratsu will be my forever.

Gratsu?

Gratsu.

"She is taking a long time to decide," Gray said to Sting as he scratched his head.

"Yeah."

"I'm starting to question if I even do live her in the first place," Gray admitted, "I don't really know what it is but I-"

"Same," Sting interrupted, "Lately, I've been having different kinds of feelings. Feeling like. . ."

He trailed off, wondering if he should say it or not but Gray looked at him,urging him to go.

"I wouldn't judge you," Gray confessed, "I do have a same kind of feeling."

"Let's say it on three," Sting said, "One, two, three!"

"I actually think I like you, Gray!"

"I'm starting to like you, Sting!"

The two shouted those words at the same time, catching each other by surprise.

"So that's how it is, huh?" Sting asked with a smirk, "Don't mind if I do this, then."

He then roughly kissed Gray on the mouth and bit his lip, making him gasp. Sting used the moment to shove his tongue inside Gray's mouth and fought for dominance.

"Guys," (Y/N) said as she opened the door to the room, "I think I choose-"

She abruptly stopped speaking because she saw Sting kissing Gray ferociously on the mouth and neither of them were paying attention to her.

"Okay then," she said as she closed the door in a hurry.

Our journey finally comes to an end.

*tearfully labels the fanfiction as completed*

It was nice knowing you :'^