ღ Two ღ

。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・

I took a boat from that island and managed to convince the guy to take me to magnolia even though o had no money with me.

"Thanks, can you please tell me the way to the magic council?" I said to the person, hoping that they wouldn't find me to be a bother.

"Why would you want to go there?" he asked, "It isn't a place for little girls like you to be in."

"Um... Yajima-san works there," I replied, ignoring his comment about me, "He's my uncle."

"He doesn't anymore. He quit ages ago," the man replied, "but he works at 8Island now. I could tell you the way."

"Oh really?" I asked, "That would be extremely helpful."

He told me the address and I jotted it down.

"Thanks," I smiled and left before he could notice that I didn't pay at all.

Sorry not sorry.

~time skip brought to you by usa-chan ~

I was walking into the direction the old man told me to go but something definitely was weird. I noticed people giving me strange looks and whispering.

"Hey, look at her," said one random voice that I didn't even know.

"She's wearing a black cloak on an unusually hot day, do you think she might be in a dark guild?" asked another one.

"I think that's it," added another.

Then, I bump into a blonde haired and blue eyed guy. He had an exceed on his shoulders and it weirdly reminded me of Happy.

Maybe because Happy was an exceed as well.

"Sorry," I mumbled and walked away, trying to avoid any conflict.

"Watch where you're going, weirdo," he said time whole scoffing.

That did it. The nerve of that guy. Who does he think he is? He was the one who bumped into me​​.

Did I say something about trying to avoid any conflict?

"I might be wrong, but you're the one who bumped into me, Blondie," I shot back.

"Loser! Don't you know you're talking to the strongest wizard from the strongest guild? Show some respect," he says.

"Respect, my ass. Like hell I give a damn," I replied.

"You're getting on my nerves,"he says.

"Last time I remembered, you're the one who started this" I shot back.

"Wanna fight, weak bitch?" He asked.

"Funny, I was about to say the same thing," I said.

"I would've fought you but it would haunt me forever if I beat up a girl," he replied, "Especially a weak one."

"A frog pretending to be a gentleman, huh? Well, you'll be surprised to find out that this girl could kick your worthless ass," I scowled.

He starts getting ready to fight until someone hits his head with a cooking pan.

"You two are not fighting in front of my restaurant, alright? Sting eucliffe and....." The voice which I recognized as Yajima-san said, pulling off my cloak to figure out who I was.

The minute he did that, his face paled instantly which made me smirk.

'So he did remember me.'

"Go back to whatever you were doing," he told the blonde stingy guy, "And don't try to pick a fight in front of my restaurant."

"On the other hand, you, come with me," he told me.

I see sting giving me a look of pure confusion.

I just stuck my tongue out at him and followed Yajima-san inside the restaurant, trying to keep calm.

"Hi Yajima-san," I said when we were inside.

His response to my greeting was an unamused look that told me he wanted answers and he wanted them right this second.

。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・