ღ Nine ღ

You like the picture?

。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ

~major time skip~ because author chan is the laziest person in the whole world

We put our stuff in the inn and Mira just stayed there to keep watch over our stuff because the inn "looked shady" and the people in it might be as well.

"You have to be back by twelve o'clock at midnight like they told us," she warned, "We don't want to take our chances."

All of us nodded our heads vigorously.

I went to Laxus and asked him if we could visit places together and he agreed.I think I was just imagining it, but I felt someone give me a death glare.

(Bet you know who that was, *cough* I'm talking about you, Mira and Freed *cough*)

We walked through the streets of Crocus for the whole day, admiring the scenery, and when we were done, it was getting pretty late so we decided to head back.

That is, until, we saw a fight. And guess what? Natsu and stingy-guy were there. (I swear, author-chan is turning into luffy )

"Go fight with your brother!" Laxus said and smirked. Then, he pushed me towards the crowd before I could protest.

As I stumbled along the way, I yelled, "That wasn't funny, Laxus!"

Natsu, who was in the middle of the crowd, looked at me strangely along with other people.

I was about to head back towards Laxus but then, I was suddenly pinned down on the ground by a massive force.

I looked up and saw that the guy pinning me down was Stingo. I had so many other nicknames for him which I could possibly use as an insult, especially in this situation.

Like, who the hell pins down a random helpless girl when she is clearly about to leave and hasn't even interfered at all?

"Too bad for you. I only prefer hot guys pinning me down on the ground or vice versa," I said cockily while keeping my cool.

"Well, what about you? Don't you hide your face because it looks uglier than a horse's ass?" he shot back, clearly not receiving the message that he should move.

I smirked, but he couldn't see it because of the cloak. I was pretty confident in my looks. Even though I didn't look like the prettiest girl in the world, I'm sure I wasn't ugly as hell either.

"We both know that isn't true," I replied.

Without giving him time to speak, I kicked him where the sun doesn't shine. (There are a lot of places where the sun doesn't shine, but you know what I'm talking about)

He groaned in pain and howled, his face morphing into the most ridiculous expression ever. I just couldn't help but laugh at how ridiculous he looked.

"Fuck you," he said.

"Yeah, yeah, but you still love me, goodbye," I said in a bored tone and proceeded to walk away while people gave me ridiculous looks.

。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・