ღ Thirty-Two ღ

Nice picture, isn't it? Shout out to all my Geminis out there

And, let's get on with the story. First is the explanation of her past, then later is the continuation of Chapter Thirty-one.

。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・。+❤ฺ・。❤ฺ・

Explanation of (Y/N) Dragneel's past since I was way too lazy to make it into story form. Wait, its half story form and half explanation.

Y/N was traveling with Natsu for a short amount of time until one day, Natsu told her that he was going to look for some food and will be right back.

She nodded and waited there for her brother patiently like a good little girl. She waited and waited, but he didn't come. The sun went down and the night came through, but he did not return.

She finally decided that it was time and she decided to go look for him. She went the way he had gone to search for food and followed his footsteps until there were none.

She came to a sudden halt when the footsteps just disappeared as if the person flew away from the place.

"N-Natsu-nii?" She asked quietly but silence was the only response she received.

She yelled his name over and over again but she got no reply. She finally decided that she shouldn't waste her time searching for him and accepted the fact that he was gone.

He was never coming back.

She decided that she should go back to travelling on her own. She kept looking at her feet while she walked and suddenly bumped into someone.

"Sorry," she said, still looking down.

"Its okay, little one," The melodic voice a woman said, "Do you mind telling me why you're so down? If you want to talk, I'm always there."