ღ eighteen ღ

None of them were about to give up easily. You could tell just by looking at their faces. Yukino is from sabertooth, but kagura has more power than her. If there was a bet involved, things would get real ugly.

Don't make a bet..

"I look forward to battling with you," yukino said politely, instead of the usual in-your-face-bitches that most sabertooth members use.

"As do I," kagura said.

Drop that oldie language. And don't make a bet..

"Before we begin, shall we make a bet too?" Yukino asked.

Yoo-hooo! Didn't my telepathy reach you?!

"I have no interest in such things," kagura said bluntly.

At least my telepathy reached her.

"Or are you afraid of losing?" Yukino asked, smirking.

You're putting your own life in danger.

"I do not possess such emotion," kagura said, glaring at her, " but it we make a bet, let's not make it a thoughtless one the would simply waste our time."

Oh, really? And I thought you had common sense.

"In that case, let's make a serious bet," yukino said, "let's bet our lives!"

You're stupid. I can't even anymore.

Did they REALLY bet their lives on a stupid fight? Yukino has too much pride, and it will make her pay. They both had a powerful start. Yukino pulled out two gold keys and summoned pisces and Libra. It almost seemed like yukino won, but almost is never enough. Kagura revealed her gravity magic tricks that she kept up her sleeve.

Yukino then opened the 13th gate, but kagura used her unsheathed sword and defeated it.

"You made a cheap bet," kagura said to yukino who was defeated on the ground, "sometimes, mermaids eat tigers."

Everyone was shocked, especially the sabertooth members.

"T-the match is over! Kagura Mikazuchi from Mermaid heel won. This is unbelievable, but sabertooth gets zero points on the second day!"

"Your life......" kagura said, " your life belongs to me now!"

"Y-yes.........as you say."

"The second day of grand magic games has ended!"

~later that night ~

I was sitting in the inn, when natsu, Lucy and the others brought back the girl yukino.

" are you hungry? Do you want a fish?" Happy asked.

I smacked him on top of his head.

"She's not a cat!"

"Actually, I came to see you, lucy-san," she said.

"Y-you came to see me? What for?"

"Yes, I'm here on an important business with you."

"What does saber want?" Natsu asked not trusting her.

"Be nice," I said frowning, and hitting him on the head.

"I know I have a lot of nerve approaching you," yukino said, pulling out three keys, "But here."

Lucy looked confused.

"The key of the fish, the key of the scales, and the key of the serpent bearer. I want you to take these."

"I-i can't accept them. Those are yours," lucy said.

"I made my decision on the first day that I will give you these when the tournament is over," yukino said.

"The tournament ain't over yet," natsu said.

"They're over for me," yukino said, and everyone was confused, wondering what she meant.

"They kicked you out, correct?" I asked.

She nodded.

Yukino then went on about the celestial keys and stuff,

After a while, she left and natsu and happy chased after her.

I went outside to search for them, when someone grabbed me by the collar.

"You're coming with me!" An evil voice said.

I looked up and saw......an evil woman wearing too much makeup who needs to seriously wipe that ugly smirk from her face?