ღ Thirty-Seven ღ

Just read this real quick:

Okay, real quick, who lives in America?

*author raises hand awkwardly*

Anyway, guys, I found out that Trump plans to make Muslims wear ID badges.

Think real hard about this. What does it sound like? If you thought about Hitler making Jewish people wear ID badges during the World War II, you are absolutely fucking right.

Are you guys with me so far? Do you see where this might be heading?

"Those who do not remember the lessons of history are doomed to repeat it," is starting to get really dam prominent right now.

Okay, the rant has ended and lets get one with the story.

"Natsu, can you not move around like that?" I asked in an annoyed voice as I tried to bandage him up.

"I'm fine, (Y/N)," he insisted.

"No you're not," I replied, "You need to rest. Even the nurse said so."

"I'm fine and I don't care."

"Well, I care and I'm your sister, so you're gonna do what I say."

"If you were my sister, would you have left me for fourteen years?" he asked bitterly.

'Ouch.'

He always brings this up. I mean, I don't blame him, but still.

"Okay, Natsu," I said, hugging him, "You don't have to rest. Go do what you want."

"Are you serious?"

"LIKE HELL! GO LIE BACK DOWN, YOU PIECE OF SHIT."

"Sibling love..." said Erza, who was standing by the door.

"How long have you been there?!" Natsu asked.

"I was here the whole time, along with Gray, Lucy, and the others," Erza replied.

"Natsu, we were visiting Lucy along with the others, don't you remember?" I asked.

"(Y/N)-Chan, there is no need to be so hard on him," Lucy said with a sweatdrop.

"Yes there is," I informed, "Your soft heart has been turning his brain into mush."

"That fire breath was always like that," Gray stated bluntly.

"ARE YOU CHALLENGING ME, ICE PRINCESS?!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME, YOU BURNT ROOSTER?!"

"YOU WANNA GO, ELSA?!"

"Guys, stop," Erza commanded, "Lucy needs to rest. She's been through stuff."

That shut them up for a while.

Only for a while.

"Oh yeah, Luce," Natsu asked, "Are you okay?"

"Obviously she's not," I muttered under my breath, "Otherwise she wouldn't be here in the infirmary."

"I HEARD THAT, YOU BIIII-" Natsu yelled, "First it was gray and now you. What's up with you guys?"

"Isn't it obvious?" I asked, wrapping my arms around Gray.

"...We're best friends," Gray finished as he wrapped his arms around me as well.

[A chorus of the 'wow' thing whenever something scandalous happens]

So basically, we were doing the Hitachiin twins' stance.

"What's wrong, (Y/N)?" Gray asked, "You look lost in thought."