ღ Eight ღ

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧ •❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

~time skip to the train~

"So, where do we stay once we get out?" I asked my team.

"An inn called the ao tsuki inn." Gajeel replied.

'Blue moon inn, huh? Seems like a nice name.'

I turned my head to the side and saw Laxus, who was having a puke attack. I burst out laughing at his condition. He looked extremely green and his face resembled one of an aging old man.

"It's......not......funn-urghhhh!" He tried to say as he barfed.

That sent me laughing some more.

"So, Mystogan?" I asked.

"I'm actually Jellal," he stated like a mean bitch.

My eye twitched.

"Sooooo....anyone bother to explain why the guy that hurt Erza so much is riding this train with us under a fake name?" I asked.

"Sooooo....bother to explain who you are?" Mirajane said in the exact same tone.

"I guess you have a point," I said, shrugging and looking back at the window.

"The past is in the past now," said Jellal, "So just let it go."

"But if you hurt her again, I'll squash you like a bug," I said darkly.

Jellal gulped.

"But aren't you scared of bugs?" Laxus asked out of nowhere, and somehow, he had stopped puking.

"Not cool.....Laxus-nii, you ruined it," I said pouting.

"Laxus-nii??!" They all said.

I just shrugged.

"I just like to call him that even if he's not my real brother," I said.

"You smell like salamander," Gajeel said, randomly changing the subject.

"Ew, gross!" I replied, shuddering," I hate salamanders. Or any of those things. They're gross, in general."

"Not salamanders, salamander."

"Same difference," I said, shrugging.

"He means Natsu!" Laxus said, and his voice told me that he was done with my stupidity.

"Ooooohhhh!" I said, " I don't know why" even though I knew the reason very well.

"Did he mark ya or something?" Gajeel asked.

Me and Laxus both involuntarily choked on our spit on that question.

"HELL NOOOOOOOO!!!!!" Laxus and I said in sync.

I shivered involuntarily thinking about what Gajeel said. I could never think of Natsu as anything more than a brother and I hope that he thinks the same thing.

"Okay, just asking. You both smell soooo similar, it's almost like you're sib-- ," he said, but before he could finish the sentence, I grabbed his shirt.

"Finish that sentence and you'll be seeing Hades," I hissed in his ear.

(A/n: just so you know, Hades is the Greek god of the underworld. And the means, that if he finishes the sentence, he will die. So it is a threat)

"So you really......?"

I nodded and he smirked as if he had gained something from this.

I gave him a death glare and the train moved again.

He was about to say something, but he went back to puking with Laxus.

'Just the way I like my victims. Helpless.'

I smiled.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧ •❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇