ღ Fourteen ღ

The picture is kyo.

"That was beautiful, angel among fairies," a voice said as an arm snaked around my waist.

I went to alert mode really fast.

"Who's there?" I asked, looking back, but the attacker did not give me a chance.

He just pinned me to a wall, forcing my cloak off my head.

"Ahhh~ how nice. You've grown since the last time I saw you," he smirked.

I tried to move but I couldn't. That bastard had used paralysing magic.

"Who are you?" I asked through gritted teeth.

"Oh, do you not remember the person you faced in the battle about a thousand times?" He asked.

"K-kyo?" I asked.

"Damn straight!"

(Kyo is a person from the dark guild that fairy tail was fighting years ago.)

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"Oh, just wandering around. But when I heard that voice at the grand magic games, I knew instantly that it was you. So I decided to find you."

He laughed like a maniac.

"And guess what?! Your voice led me over here and I see you, with wings. WITH FUCKING WINGS!! Just my luck. I'm gonna make you suffer like I did. I'm gonna break those damn wings."

"Try!" I hissed back.

"Of course I will. You are helpless right now. You can't move, much less use magic so, this time, things are going to be different!" He said, licking his lips, "Now, how should I break you?"

I think he got an idea or something because he smirked like a retarded monkey.

"You know, I'm surprised that they let you back in fairy tail," he said.

"They--"

"Or maybe they didn't. That's why you are hiding your face and not revealing your name," he said.

"No!"

"Maybe you did all that because deep inside, you know they hate you."

"No!" I screamed.

I know that I said that hating me is better than mourning over my death, but in reality, I did not want them to hate me. The thought of them hating me for eternity hurt.

"It hurts, doesn't it?" He said, "it hurts because it matters!"

(Don't sue me, John Green. Its just that your quotes are so fabulous that even Madara Uchiha loves them.)

I didn't even say anything back.

"They hate you because you're a traitor!" He said, his hands reaching for my wings.

And then, he was hit by bright light.

~Sting POV~

I was strolling the streets of Magnolia with my buddy, lector. That's when I heard someone screaming, "No!"

"Lector, should we go look?" I asked.

He nodded.

Probably some weakling who needs help, I thought.

But when I went there, I saw something that shocked me.

There she was. The nameless girl that wears a cloak. She had wings. WINGS!! And there was a person, pinning her to a wall. She didn't move. Must have used paralysis magic.

"They hate you because you're a traitor," he said, his hands reaching for her wings.

Let me tell you, I don't know much about birds, but I do know that if he breaks those wings, it's gonna hurt.

"Lector, should I?" I asked my buddy.

He just nodded, looking very pale.

"Roar of the holy dragon" (or light dragon, whatever)

He got knocked out.

Tch, weak!

"Thanks, stingo," she said softly, but I heard her.

"Eh? What did you say? I didn't hear you," I said, my cocky attitude returning.

I could feel her smirk.

"Don't push your luck," she said, shaking her head.

"Tch! Says the person that I had to save because she was too weak."

~ your POV~

"Tch! Says the person that I had to save because she was too weak," he said.

I got an irk mark, and I was struggling not to strangle him.

"Well, goodbye!" I said fake cheerfully.

But inside that fake cheerfulness, there was a demon that wanted to kill a thousand people because he called me weak.

But of course, I wouldn't. Fairy tail might defeat an enemy, but they never kill them.

I felt someone grab my wrists.

"I know that you're strong, so why could he do that so easily?"He asked.

"I lowered my guard," I said.

I could tell he was surprised that I answered him, and believe me, I was as well.

"Why do you have wings?" His exceed asked.

I noticed the little brown exceed on the ground.

"Oh my god! You're sooooo cuteeeeee!!!!" I squealed.

He blushed a bit, but regained his composure.

"You didn't answer my question," he said.

"You'll find out!"

I then, walked towards the inn.

When I opened the door, everybody looked at me.

"Um. . .hi?"​