ღ Chapter Thirty-Six ღ

Guys, do you remember that one time:

Obama: Today, I am releasing my official birth video.

*shows Rafiki holding Simba over the cliff*

Obama: Just to make it clear to fox news, that was a joke.

I'm probably going to miss him. Anyway, it's January 1st, so Merry New Years, everybody.

Where did we leave off, again? Wait, let me just check really quick.

As you guys may have probably noticed, the Grand Magic Games events were not in order in this story so Imma just follow the plotline of this fic and roll with it.

Today was another day. Nobody except Evergreen had noticed the hickey and that made me kind of glad because she was pretty cool about it.

Something was thrown at me and I caught it in my hand. It was a condom.

...

I looked at the direction that it had come from and saw Evergreen winking at me and nothing 'get some.'

'You know what I said about being glad? Yeah, nevermind.'

"Fuck you," I mouthed back.

"I don't do girls," she said with a hair flip and sashayed away while my eye was twitching like there was no tomorrow.

"Let's go!" Master Makarov shouted, "We will show them what fairies are capable of!"

"YEAH!"

"We will beat them so hard that they will start to see fairies!"

"YEAH!"

"We will pour some sense into their brain!"

"YEAH!"

"Along with some alcohol in their eyes!"

"YEAH!"

"Let's do this!"

With that, we walked forward with our chests forward, shoulders up, and our head held high in the air.

"Natsu," said Master Makarov, "Your head is TOO HIGH! YOU'RE NOT SUPPOSED TO LOOK AT THE SKY!"

"Hey, that rhymed. I'm so fly," I whispered to myself, making one (two) more sentence(s) that rhymed with his original one.

When we got there, everything rolled around like normal. I was enjoying myself. I did try to look at Sting once. He was looking somewhere else and we didn't make eye contact.

After that, I didn't bother to look his way.

Lyon went against Kagura from Mermaid Heel and lost because of her skills and amazing battle tactics.

[I actually typed something that said because Athena is the goddess of wisdom and battle strategy and Mineva is her Roman name, but then I was like, wait, why doesn't this make sense? Like, ohhhhh, Minerva is from Sabertooth and the real champ is Kagura.]

Next came the battle that I knew would surely change the direction we were headed in.

(Just like one direction did)

"Sting Eucliffe and Rogue Cheney from Sabertooth vs. Natsu Dragneel and Gajeel Redfox!"

Both sides were waiting for this moment. Natsu said something to his team about wishing him luck and Erza told him that he didn't need any.