Ending: Gray Full-Of-Himself-bOASTer

//oh god, is that another creative title that I see?//

I was extremely stressed out. I had to make a choice between two extremely hot men.

I already knew what I was going to pick but something made me hesitant.

"Hello?" I called out as I knocked on Juvia's door, "Can you open up? I need to talk to you for a bit."

I didn't hear anything at first, but then, there was the sound of somebody moving and finally, the doorknob opening.

"Come in," she said.

"So, you probably know what I will talk about, right?" I asked as I sat on the sofa.

"Yes, unfortunately," she sighed, "But go ahead; I'm not stopping you. I can't."

'She's not speaking in third person.'

"I'm really sor-"

"Please don't apologize," she said, "I understand. You promised me that you would help me get Gray-sama but you liked him as well. In the end, he had a special place in his heart for you. I can't control it, you can't control it. It's good."

"Thank you for understanding, Juvia," I replied, "But I still feel so bad. It's like I'm stealing him away from you. And I also feel like a bad friend."

"You're not stealing him away from me; he was yours from the start," she said, "And not being able to control life doesn't make you a bad friend. Look, he obviously loves you and you probably love him too. I don't know about my situation."

"But you also lo-"

"What really is love?" she interrupted, "I haven't experienced it and I don't know if I call this thing with Gray-sama love. I guess it's more of an infatuation. Or maybe I convinced myself that I lived him because he was the reason I saw the sun for the first time. If it was someone else, I would have been the same towards that person instead of Gray-sama. Besides,there are other fishes in the sea."

"Juvia. . ."

"What I'm saying is, do what your heart desires," she concluded, "Juvia will always support you no matter what."

After I had that talk with Juvia, I felt a lot better about my decision.

"Hi Gray," I greeted when I saw him later that evening. He looked a bit startled and I think that it was because this was the first time I talked to him after the confession. "You are the chosen one."

He looked shocked again but his eyes sparkled a little with happiness.

"I was always the chosen one," he boasted, "I think you fell for me because of my good looks, sex appeal, puns, and my scars. Chicks dig bad boys."

"You know what, I think I should have chosen Sting," I mumbled.

"Don't say that," he said, hugging me, "I love you too, my angel."

"That's creepy, please call me (Y/N)."

"Alright," he complied, "I would love to hear why you chose me. Bless me with your sweet voice as we watch the sunset together."

"I think it's because you're the only one  I truly love," I started as we sat down, "Ever since we were kids, I found myself attracted to you. Not only physically but also to your personality. And you just make me feel at ease. I love you, Gray."

"That's sweet," he mumbled with a slight blush on his cheeks.

"Awe. Is little Gray flustered?" I asked, holding his hand and intertwining my fingers with his.

"You know," he said in a low voice, "You really drive me crazy. My heart goes wild whenever I'm with you and I'm sure that if I lose you, I won't be able to live."

"Same," I replied, "And can you stop doing these things?"

"Doing what?" he asked, confused.

"Speaking like that. My heart just did a backflip right now."

"Oh, is that so?" he smirked and purposely lowered his voice, "I think-"

"Shut it, Ice Princess."

"I think I should be promoted to your Ice Prince now, don't you think?"

"I hate you so much."

"I love you too, best friend," he said,unintentionally friendzoning me, "Let's seal this with a kiss."

"I can't deny my Ice Prince, can I?" I spoke, leaning in closer to kiss him as the sun set.

Boom.

Did someone deliver a oizza?

Cuz this chapter sure was cheesy.

I hate myself