ღ Twenty-Five ღ

~ your POV~

For the second time in a week, I was once again pinned on the wall with my wrists above my head and an angry sting hovering over me.

"I want answers and I want them now," he snarled.

"That is beyond my power," I said in a serious voice.

He looked taken aback for a second. "B-beyond your power? Who are you working for?!"

I had the urge to facepalm, but I couldn't since my hands were pinned.

"What is going on here?" I heard a very familiar voice say.

For as long as I can remember, I've always been relieved to hear that voice, but not right now. I didn't want him to see this.

"Umm.....hi Gray?" I asked nervously.

He just raised an eyebrow, unimpressed.

"It's none of your business, fairy," Stingo sneered.

Now I'm back to calling him names, I thought.

"You know that I am a fairy as well, right?" I asked, raising an eyebrow and giving him a deadpan look, "Now that you have your answer, an you let me go?"

"No," he replied, smirking and then turned to Gray, "As I was saying, its none of your business."

"It is my business," Gray replied with a stoic face, "She's my girlfriend."

'G-girlfriend?! What the hell Gray?!' I thought and I was sure that I my face was on fire.

Sting looked at me as if he wanted me to confirm the what Gray said was true.

I just nodded my head and avoided eye contact with either of them as he let my hands go slowly.

~ Sting POV~

I looked at her for confirmation and she nodded. I let her hands go slowly and as she was walking away, I gripped her shoulder.

"Prove it," I said with a smirk, "Prove that you two are dating. Kiss."

Her whole face turned red when I said that.

'Cute,' I thought.

On the other hand, Fullbuster was also red. I scrunched up my nose at him.

'Ugly.'

"O-Of course we can kiss. We kiss all the time," she said, "We're just not used to doing this in public."

Her boyfriend recovered and nodded as well, moving closer to her. He moved my hand away from her shoulder and gripped her chin lightly, turning her head towards him.

I couldn't describe it, but my stomach churned at that action and I had this unrecognizable feeling in my chest.

I wanted to murder someone. And his name was Gray Fullbuster, that damn fairy!

'Why did you ask them to kiss, sting?!' I asked myself, 'Why didn't you just let them go?!'

His face moved closer to hers and she closed her eyes for a split second before the three of us heard a shout..

"What the hell do you think you are doing, Ice Princess?!"