ღ Thirty-Four ღ

Why am I in love with this?

Anyway, here you go.

•┈┈┈••✦ нα√℮ ƒυη✦••┈┈┈•

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY Y/N!!"

'......wut?.....'

I blinked for a second before I remembered what was going on. Today was my birthday and this was a surprise party thrown by my friends.

My hand traveled to the place where Sting had given me a hickey and just rested there for a second.

'How depressing, I got an unwanted hickey on my birthday,' I thought.

Before anyone could notice my hand over there, o slowly transitioned it into a sheepish neck scratch.

"Thanks guys," I replied, "I really don't know what to say. You .....didn't have to do this."

"Nonsense," Cana said, holding a mug of booze, "We wanted to. Now drink up!"

"Thanks," I smiled and joined them.

Everyone cheered and as I went to sit in that one table with Team Natsu, I felt two pairs of hands grab me from behind.

"Where are you going?" Mirajane asked from behind me.

"Your table is over there," Evergreen -- who was also behind me -- said, pointing at the table in the middle of the room that had a huge cake on it.

My jaw literally dropped to the floor at the sight of the cake. I couldn't believe they had prepared such a great cake just for my birthday.