ღ Thirty ღ

As promised, here it is. The update, I mean. But, just keep on reading because most people I know would probably skip this, so maybe I can say whatever I want. Did you know that pigs could fly if they were birds?

Let that sink in for a moment.

·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧ •❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇ •❣• ୨୧┈┈┈୨୧•❣• ·̇·̣̇̇·̣̣̇·̣̇̇·̇

I was way too busy in talking that I didn't even notice anything that was going on. When I finally looked back at the sphere, I realized that there were only two people left.

Minerbitch and Lucy.

Cheria had already gotten kicked out of the sphere.

My eyes widened as Minerbitch stole Lucy's keys, leaving other defenseless. She then attacked Lucy with her magic but prevented her from falling out.

Everyone was confused at that gesture. Even Minerbitch's teammates.

'Didn't sabertooth want to win? Why the fuck is she keeping Lucy in the sphere?'

I found my answer soon enough when Minerbitch decided to beat the shit out of Lucy over and over again.

I found myself gritting my teeth and clenching my fists as I watched Lucy get beaten up over and over again.

I looked back at the rest of fairy tail and found themselves doing the same thing. We could only watch while Lucy got beaten up because we weren't allowed to interfere.

Maybe that's why we all were so pissed. Our teammate was getting beaten in front of our eyes and we couldn't do anything.

At all.

Natsu, Gray, Era, and everyone else was shooting daggers at Sabertooth while they just smirked, acting like it was nothing.

I joined in on the war effort and shot their team my best creepy death glare.

I tilted my head to my left side way too much and smiled liked a maniac while my eyes were open extremely wide and glaring like the world was ending.

I didn't look angelic at all.

I'll leave that glare to your imagination.

However, I got a reaction out of it. Most of the sabertooth members darted their eyes away from me while others stared at me with disgust like I was a really gross specimen that popped out of nowhere.

Mivnerbitch just smirked as Lucy's body turned red and multiple bruises and cuts covered it. Everyone in the audience was watching with excitement and some were terrified.

It all ended when Minerbitch decided to kick Lucy one last time, making her fall out of the sphere.

"LUCY!!!!!" Natsu shouted as he ran like hell with Gray just so h could catch her.

Other times, I would be jealous but now was not the time.

"Is she okay?" I asked while panicking.

"Does she look okay?" Natsu asked me while glaring at BitchyAssBitch.

"Right, my bad, stupid question," I said as I helped Wendy an Cheria while they tried to help her.

"(Y/N)-san," Wendy asked me, "Can you please contact Grandine-san and ask if she has any idea how to help?"

"On it," I muttered and went towards the infirmary where I thought she would be.

In the way, I encountered a very guilty looking sting and I just ignored him.

He, on the other hand, wouldn't take that, and grabbed my wrist.

"Do you have a moment?" He asked in his usual tone, but this one was softer.

"I have plenty of time," I said, "But I don't want to waste that talking to scum like you. Now let go of my hand."

"I asked for only one moment, woman," he insisted.

I knew I didn't have much time and had to get to this Grandine person as soon as possible, so I turned yo face him.

He took this as a sign and started to open his mouth, but I didn't the thing he least expected.

I looked him straight in the eye and...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
...punched him square in the jaw.

Hard.

And then, I moved on towards the infirmary where there was a pink haired woman.