ღ Thirty-Nine ღ

80K reads. I'm not ready to handle this.

*internalized screaming*

*existential crisis*

*internalized screaming intensifies*

OH SHIT GUYS I'M SO SORRY.

I updated but then I got comments saying "contracts now please update" and I was like "ehrm...can you read instead of saying that?"

But then I realized today that it only published that one line. I'm SO SORRY for the wait. I'm sorry, you guys.

I'M SORRY.

When Master said that I wasn't in the team anymore, I was pretty surprised but happy as well.

I was relieved that I didn't need to explain the situation and reveal the cat, but I didn't let that show on my face.

"Went pretty well, didn't it?" I asked the cat resting on my headed as we headed back to my room.

"Maybe they didn't want you in there anymore because you're useless," he stated monotonely.

'This piece of shit,' I thought as my eye twitched and I held back the urge to slam him against the nearest wall.

"Well, it went according to plan," I said in a bubbly tone.

Not the normal bubbly.

But the say anything else and IWILLKILLYOUYOUFUCKINGPIECEOFSHITWHATTHEFUCKDIDYOUSAYTOMEIAMTHIS CLOSETOLOSINGMYPATIENCE bubbly tone.

He sensed it too, so he decided to change the topic.

"You know, Sting was pretty upset when you kicked him that night," he said.

"He deserved it."

"Look," Lector said after a while, flying out of my hood, "I care about Sting a lot and I don't want to see him upset."

"Well, Sting needs to know his place in the universe and chill the fuck out."

"I'm no-"

"He needs to know that every action has a consequence," I stated, "He shouldn't give someone and unconsented hickey and not expect them to destroy his babymaker."

"Destroy his whaaaaaaaaaaaat?"

"You'll know later, buddy," I replied, "Can we talk about something other than Sting?"

"No."

"Why not?" I asked out of genuine curiosity.

"I love Sting," Lector said, "You know at the match when he confessed why he killed the dragon?"

"Yeah," I replied, remembering the memory.

'Sad as fuck.'

"I don't really want Sting to be upset or anything. When we were younger, he would boast about killing a dragon, but later at night, I would catch him just sobbinge quietly," Lector admitted, "I want him to be happy because he has done everything to make me happy."

"Aww, its alright, Lector," I said, softly petting his head and opening the door to my room, "I'll help you in that."

'You softhearted son of a bitch,' I yelled at myself internally.

"I love him, you know?" Lector stated, even though it was pretty obvious.

"I do too," I blurted out and than realized what I just said.