ღ Nineteen ღ

"Where do you think you're going?" She asked, more like hissed evilly

(Again, when I say hissed, it's not Orochimaru, and definitely NOT deidara, even though I really want deidara)

"Um....somewhere, why do you care?" I snapped back.

"You're coming with me," She hissed like a snake again.

(I swear, she might be like the daughter of Orochimaru, but too bad, she's Jimmema's daughter)

"Dude, you're freaking me out with the snake genes," I said, "And my parents also told me not to go anywhere with strangers."

Her eye twitched.

The next second, I was tied tightly in ropes.

"What do you think you're doing?" I asked.

"Exactly what it looks like."

And then, with that she dragged me with her, moving at a fast pace. After a few seconds, I finally spoke.

"How are you dragging me and running so easily? I mean, the last time I checked, I was pretty average weight, not as light as a feather."

"It's my magic," she said snottily, "I am Sabertooth's princess after all."

"So, did you do that makeup with your retarded magic. Cause let me tell you, that shit ain't normal. Too dark, too evil, too snake-like, and too - WAIT A SEC! DID YOU SAY SABERTOOTH?!" I asked.

"Shaking in your boots because of fear, huh?" she said, smirking, and finally not hissing.

"Nah, just that it's stupid and stingo is there and natsu and happy are going there," I replied.

Her eye twitched, but she decided to ignore the comment and pulled out something blue from behind her.

"By happy, do you mean this?" she asked evilly.

"Help me, strange lady," Happy sobbed.

My eye twitched.

Once.

Twice.

Three times.

(Author's note: Haha, I noticed I've been using this once,twice,three times at least once in every fanfiction of mine. XD)

"No, I'm not saving you, cause you called me strange lady. Go with the evil snake lady," I said, feeling no sympathy.

"Ara,ara (my,my), aren't you cruel?" she said and burst through a wall or a door thingy. I didn't know what it was, but I know that it lead right to sabertooth.

"GO NATSU!!!" I shouted.

Everyone in there just looked at me with a where-did-that-girl-come-from-and-why-is-she-so-crazy look.

"Now, father," Minerva said, "Let's not do the pointless fighting."

"Who are you?" Natsu asked her, "And why did you call him 'father'?"

Are you dumb, Natsu? She called him father because she is his daught- WAIT WHAT?!

"And if you do keep fighting, you're obviously going to win," Minerva continued, ignoring Natsu, " Weak fairies like him aren't hard to find."

"What did you say?" Natsu growled.

Minerva finally turned to him and smirked.

"Leave, and then you can have your friends back," she said smirking.

If you even dare, I'm going to skin you alive, and then burn you and then I WILL eat your ashes. With my cereal.

She then pulled out me and happy. How can she even do that? I'm average weight!!!

"NATSU!" Happy yelled

"HAPPY!!"

"Natsu, I'm sorry," Happy sobbed.