ღ Six ღ

˚°ºᵒ•♡•ᵒº°˚♢°ºᵒ•♡•ᵒº°˚♢°ºᵒ•♡•ᵒº°˚

We walked in silence. Evergreen, freed, Bixlow and his babies (xD) looked at me in suspicion.

"Who are you?" asked Bixlow.

"You,you" repeated his babies.(it feels totally weird typing that. Since when did Bixlow have babies?!)

"I don't even know why Laxus would even bother with you. You must be plain ugly if you keep hiding your face with a cloak, you know," said Evergreen smugly.

'Still the same as before.'

"I don't think I've ever seen you before. Did you join in the last seven years?" asked Freed politely.

"Actually, I'm someone you guys know very well," I replied.

"So she speaks...." Bixlow said.

"She speaks, she speaks," repeated his babies.

~time skip~​

"We're here," said Laxus, and everyone cheered.

We finally reached the place that we all would be training in for 3 months. It was something to feel happy about, even though the training grounds were just plain and simple.

"You can take off your cloak," said Laxus, "You won't be needing it that much. It's going to be sunny out here and we'll be exposed all the time. The dark shade of black will just attract heat and make you uncomfortable."

I nodded.

The idiot trio- I mean, the thunder legion looked at me curiously as I removed my cloak to reveal long pink hair, clear blue eyes, and an all to familiar face.

They all gasped at me and that was the only reaction they gave me before the whole place was engulfed by awkward silence.

"Miss me?" I asked winking, breaking the silence.

In slow motion, tears appeared in their eyes and they refused to speak. That is, until Evergreen came forward and slapped me.

"Ouch..... What was that for?" I asked, but I already knew the answer.

"You can't just pretend like nothing happened after you've been gone for a long time. Do you have any idea how much we missed you?" She yelled, tears trailing down her cheeks.

I just smiled weakly at her as she continued.

"I might have been fighting with you all this time, but when you were going, do you have any idea how much I missed you being there?" She asked quietly, "My life just didn't feel complete without my rival who was always there."

"Let's try not to get too emotional, Evergreen," Freed said in his monotonous voice.

"And there's also the thing you said before you died," added Bixlow.

"You died, you died," repeated his babies.

'Wow, why does that sound soooo cheerful?'

"Um, the truth is....... I said that because I had to, ya know? If I was going to die, its better that you guys hate me instead of you guys being sad over my death," I said casually.

"How can you say that like it's no big deal?" asked Freed, shaking me, "Do you have any idea how much it hurt us to feel like you weren't happy with us and you regretted your life?!"

"I- I don't k-know," I said, getting dizzy, "and c-can you s-stop s-shaking me?"

He let go of me, and then-

BONK!

He hit me in the head without any warning.

"Wow, Laxus, there are two of you," I said, giggling.

Laxus looked at me worriedly.

"I might have hit her harder than I thought," mumbled Freed.

"Let the training begin," said Bixlow, "Now that everything is solved.

This time, his babies didn't repeat what he said.

˚°ºᵒ•♡•ᵒº°˚♢°ºᵒ•♡•ᵒº°˚♢°ºᵒ•♡•ᵒº°˚