ღ Seven ღ

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎

~time skip 3 months~

"Aah! Finally training is over," I said, stretching and enjoying the fresh air.

"For once, you're right and I can't agree more. Sweat isn't good for you!" replied Evergreen, plopping down next to me and handing me a drink.

"What the hell do you mean, for once?" I asked, "I'm always right!"

"In your dreams."

"Girls," said Freed, rolling his eyes.

"Keep rolling your eyes, maybe you'll find a brain back there," Me and Evergreen shot back at the same time.

We looked at each other and smiled. She reached out for a high five, and so did I. Until she retreated her hand in the middle of it and made a smug face.

"You aren't like that idiot brother of yours," commented Bixlow.

"Of yours,of yours!"

(I'll let you guess who said that!)

~somewhere with team natsu ~

"Aaaaachoooo!"

"Someone's talking about me, Happy!" said Natsu.

"Aye,sir!"

~back to you~

We finally reached Fairy Tail, and I put on the black cloak and made myself unnoticeable.

I made all of the thunder legion promise that they wouldn't talk about me no matter how much they wanted to. I told them I had a plan in mind.

When I actually didn't. I was just too scared.

"Looks like all of you are here. Now let's begin," said Master, nodding in approval, "I've monitored you all and its finally time to choose."

He then announced the names of the people that were going to participate in the GMG.

"Natsu Dragneel!"

"Erza Scarlet!"

"Gray Fullbuster!"

"Lucy Heartfilia!"

"Wendy Marvel!"

They all cheered with excitement except for Wendy and Lucy, while Elfman felt pretty useless that he wasn't chosen.

~time skip~

After the team left, the master got an evil glint in his eyes and rubbed his hands together.

"Um....master,you look creepy," I said.

That's when most people noticed I was there and they were pretty surprised. Murmurs ran through the crowd and I ignored them.

"Anyway.....team B!" Master said, explaining his plan, "Who will be chosen?"

"Laxus Dreyar!"

The idiot trio cheered with me while Laxus just nodded.

"Mirajane Strauss!"

Another round of applause.

"Jellal, but he will go as Mystogan"

Not as much applause, but he didn't care at all.

"Gajeel Redfox!"

Some people congratulated him and his exceed looked extremely proud.

"And last but not least....her!" Master said, pointing his finger at me.

"I disagree!" Max said.

"Why would you go against Master?" asked Evergreen.

"We don't even know her name or face! What if she is from a dark guild?" someone asked.

"What do I get if I do this, gramps?" I asked, ignoring the others' comments.

"Anything you want with the first team if you win!"

I rubbed my hands together with an evil smile at the picture of gray dressed as elsa, and he was singing let it go from frozen.

That was a pretty funny image.

"......"

I'm pretty sure I looked like a weirdo, so Freed came and bonked me in the head.

"You're on!" I replied.

✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐✎✐