ღ Twenty-Two ღ

Recap:

Taking a deep breath, I slowly opened the door.

All activities stopped and people turned to look at us.

"Natsu, I heard that you went to sabertooth!"

"Did you kick their asses?"

"Who's this chick next to you? A hostage?"

"Can we torture her?"

How the hell do I look like a Sabertrash member? And WHY would you wanna torture someone? What happened to fairy tail?!

(A/N: They're turning into Ibiki!!!)

"Natsu, you better keep your promise about the ice cream and other stuff," I muttered to my brother.

"Sure," he said.

I'm not sure but I think he said something to the other guild members. I was too busy going into my imaginary lala land full of ice cream

 I was too busy going into my imaginary lala land full of ice cream

And chocolates

I felt someone shake me

I felt someone shake me. My lala land and chocolates vanished into thin air as if they were never there........

"Is that really you, Y/N?!" Erza said.

So she was the one who shook me, huh?

"Erza," I said in a low voice, "I love you...but nobody....messes with my ice cream."

And then, I lifted my head up and looked at her straight in the eye and said:

"It really is you..." She muttered, and at the same time tried to calm me down.

Before I knew it, there was a huge cone of ice cream shoved in my hand. I looked at the person -- goddess -- who did this and saw Mira.

"Thank you, thank you," I said, and then turned to the ice cream.

"Who's a good little ice cream?" I cooed, "You are. Yes you are."

I felt people sweatdrop.

"I don't understand," Wendy said, "Who is she? And why is she so close to natsu-san?"

"She is my--" natsu started to say, but I interrupted him.

"Girlfriend," I said, glancing at Lucy, who closed her fist tightly around the piece of paper in her hand.

The people around me got the idea of what I was trying yo do and nobody mentioned the fact that I am actually his sister.

Natsu, on the other hand, did not have a single clue so I just gave him my best shut-up glare.

In the midst of this all, I had almost forgotten about one important thing.

Almost.

Because I got reminded of that thing when the door opened and I met the eyes of a very shocked and confused person.

Did I go too far with the multimedia? Did you enjoy the cliff hanger?

Comment who you think it will turn out to be.

And lastly:

comments, compliments, complaints?