ღ Twenty-Seven ღ

"Its my turn?" I asked, "But didn't I go already?"

"You're going again," she said, "This time, its a sphere of water or that is what I was told."

"Okay," I replied, following her outside, "BYE FELICIA!"

"Who's Felicia?" Natsu asked in confusion.

"Exactly, buh-bye."

Lucy just stared at me as if I was some random humanoid being that popped out of nowhere and started dancing like a chicken.

After Natsu was put of earshot, she glared at me as I stared at her in confusion.

"Is something wrong?" I asked, titling my head to the side.

"Natsu's mine," she hissed.

'Ohhhhhhh.....she's still on that subject, eh?'

"You sure about that?" I asked her as I smirked, "Cuz you know, right now, I'm his girlfriend, not you. Do you think you have a chance at anything?"

Her eyes widened as she glared at me and stomped away towards the stadium but joined her team midway.

I followed her so that I knew where to go and so that I wouldn't miss it.

"Everyone here?" The announcer asked as we all nodded.

"Good, now let's begin," he said, "Today's activity is......Naval Battle!! Anyone who leaves the sphere of water is out."

"Seems fairly easy," Mira said as she played with strands of my hair. I had stopped wearing the cloak and people could actually see what I looked like right now.

"Competitors, I will call your names and you may step up."

'But we already know who we are!!'

"From Mermaid Heel: Risley. Cheria from Lamia Scale. Jenny from blue peagasus. Minerva from Sabertooth---"

*Cue unnecessary cheering*

"------As I was saying, Lucy from Fairy Tail A, and last but not least, from Fairy Tail B, (Y/N) Dragneel!!"

I stepped up, along with Lucy who looked confused as Hell.

"Didn't you say you were his girlfriend?" She asked.

"Yes," I said, "But we're engaged so I decided to take on his last name."

She looked crestfallen and looked directly in front.

"Yajima-san, do you have anything to say about all of this?" The announcer-san asked

"If you are in the magic council, I suggest you stay away from her. She's dangerous." He said monotonously.

"First of all, she is Natsu Dragneel's little sister and-------"

"REALLY?! YOU JUST HAD TO SAY THAT, DIDN'T YOU?!"

"You lied to me." Lucy stated quietly.

"Yeah." I said with a poker face, "You have a chance with him. I approve."

"That's all you have to say, Yajima-san?" The announcer asked as he nodded.

"LET'S BEGIN!"

Suddenly, a ginormous globe of water came out of nowhere and started floating.

I smirked at Lucy as we both dove into the sphere.

"Good luck," I said.

"You too. I'll deal with you later about how you just tricked me."

"Oh come on Lulu, don't say that. It hurts my heart!"

"What heart?" She asked.

"Gasp! Now its on!"

"What's weirder is that you just said gasp instead of gasping."

"How dare you accuse me of such things?" I asked, putting a hand over the left side of my chest.

"Will you two stop bickering and just start?" The snotty voice of snake woman said.

I'm sorry if this is too short. I'll update like, really really soon to make up for it.

  ∧_∧
 ( ・ω・)
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ∧_∧
 (・ω・ )
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
  ∧_∧ Good Night
 ( ・ω・ ) I Love you
 _|⊃/(___
/ '-(____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄
 <⌒/ヽ-、__
/<_/____/
 ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄ ̄