Chapter 64

Kendall's POV

*2 Months Later*
*6 Months Pregnant*

"Brooklyn!" i smiled widely as i tried to hug him, with my already huge stomach it was almost impossible. "Hey honey" Brooklyn smiled back kissing me "Oh wow.. how are the girls? They've grown so much" He asked bending down and kissing my stomach "Amazing! But awful at the same time.. I'm eating healthy but then they want all the unhealthy, junk foods. A few days ago it was one of those days where i didn't want to do anything at all so I watched like all seasons of Vampire Diaries and all seasons of Supernatural in just 2 days" I chuckled "Wow.. I couldn't even do that" Brooklyn says.

"Why didn't you bring Jack?" Brooklyn asked "He's been extra clingy lately, 'Mummy play with me!' Mummy carry me!' i think it's because of the pregnancy.. so i thought i could get away for a while and come see you.. the new apartment.." i smiled and kissed him. "Fair enough! since there's only 3 months left of you pregnancy Jack's been putting a lot of stress onto you.. but I got you this though so hopefully this with give you a stress reliever" he smirked and walked over to the kitchen and handed me a full chocolate cake.

"No!" I exclaimed "You actually got it for me!" I grinned "Of course I got it for you baby.. when your girlfriend texts you that their craving chocolate cake the boyfriend usually gets it for her" we sat down on the couch and pretty much ate the whole entire cake to myself. I then groan rubbing my stomach "Come on.. i wanna show you around the city" Brooklyn smiled and helped me up off of the couch. Brooklyn and i walked out onto the busy streets of New York, my hand in his as we walked down the street together "I've always wanted to see New York.. and now i get to" i smiled, looking around at all the tall buildings.

"And i'm glad your here.. before you have to leave again.. are you sure you can only stay for two weeks?" he asked "Yeah.. i'm sorry honey... i have to film my movie and Jack needs my attention.." i trail off. For the rest of the day was encountered many lovely fans and had deep, heartfelt conversations. We also had to stop literally every 5 minutes because i couldn't stand up or walk for very long. *CLICK* CLICK* Brooklyn's camera. He literally takes that thing with him every where. "Stop taking photo's of me! you take that thing with you everywhere.." i tease "I only take photo's of the beautiful things" i smirked and took another photo of me, this time i actually posed.

"Let's get more food.. i'm starving" i say pulling Brooklyn to the nearest cafe "You ate an hour ago" he laughed "Don't question me!" i sassed "I'll get a chocolate muffin with a salad on the side and water for my drink.. so that way I'm eating junk food and healthy food" I smiled as Brooklyn chuckled shaking his head. Once we ordered food we sat down at a booth seat and ate in silence for a little while. "Have you thought of any names?" I asked "Kinda.. not really.. I kinda like the name Ruby" he replies "No way!" I exclaimed, going wide eyed "I was thinking of Ruby and Charlie" I added "Those names are perfect! I love it" he smiles.

"Ruby and Charlie Beckham it is" I smiled back and continued to eat my food. "

*****

Once we finished with our food, Brooklyn took me to some place and led me through the doors. "Where the hell are you taking me?" I asked "I want to do a photo shoot of you.. and since I know people they let me use their studio for today" Brooklyn softly smiles "Okay.. you better make me look hot" I joked "Please! You the most beautiful girl I've ever laid eyes on" he winked and kissed me. Then I started posing for the camera. I gotta say it was a lot of fun to do my hair and makeup and change my clothes.

"Wow!" I exclaimed with my eyebrows raised "These photos are amazing honey!" I chuckled as I looked though them all "You can get places with skills like this

"Wow!" I exclaimed with my eyebrows raised "These photos are amazing honey!" I chuckled as I looked though them all "You can get places with skills like this.. your photography career is going to be off the charts" I nodded my head, smiling widely.

*2 Weeks Later*

"Don't leave baby cakes" Brooklyn fake pouts "I'm sorry honey.. I have to" I say and kiss him one last time. He quickly kisses my stomach then I walk away and onto the plane and enjoy the plane ride back home.

"Honey! I'm home!" I laughed when I entered the doors of my parents house "Mummy!" Jack yelled and jumped into my arms, I picked him up and kissed his cheek "Oh! Mama, missed you so much" I smiled tickling his side making him giggle. I put him back down on his feet but he still clung to my side, holding onto my hand. "Kiddo! Hey! Your finally home!" Dad smiled and hugged me while mum did the same. After talking to them about my trip I walked to JJ's room to see her smiling at her phone "Mrs Padalecki?" I teased "Sis! Your back!" She exclaims and hugs me "Tom?" I asked referring to her smiling at her phone.

She blushes and looks down at her feet. I closed and locked the door behind me and sat on her bed "Come on.. Girl Talk" I smiled and patted the spot next to me and she sat down "We were just texting.. and he is the sweetest guy ever.. he texts me every morning, all day after school and before we go to bed.. he says that he'll ask me on a date when i'm older and he can wait for as long as i want" JJ says "AWWW" i cooed "Shut up" she joked "You definitely will end up with Tom in the future.. with a kid or two and married" i smirked "Really?! how do you know?" she asked. 

"Well you know i don't really like talking about this but remember 2 years ago when i "hurt" myself and nearly didn't live again?" i questioned "Yeah.. i remember it clearly.. i got really scared, i didn't know if you were going to make it.." JJ says "Well when i was out.. i saw what life would be like if i didn't wake up and it was you and Tom, happily engaged and 8 months pregnant with a baby girl and you were going to name her Kendall.. after me.. but i also saw what life was like if i was still here and it was the exact same, so no matter what you and Tom are going to happy ever after.. Mr and Mrs Padalecki" JJ and i laughed at the last bit i said "Thanks sis.. i appreciate it" JJ smiled and hugged me tightly "No problem Monkey" i smiled.