Chapter 38

Kendall's POV

"29.. 30.. 31.. 32! 32 votes for a Boy! And.... 20 votes for a Girl" I laughed at how little people wanted me to have a Girl. Mum, Dad, Ava, JJ, Jason, Chris, Ethan, Zach and Dylan are the only ones that know the gender of the baby hence why I am having a gender reveal party to 'Reveal' the gender of my baby. Everyone is having an amazing time, talking, laughing, dancing, eating, that is my favorite part, eating "Hey princess" Jason smiled and kissed me "Hey" i smiled back "Having a good time?" he asked "Best time! in 5ish minutes i get to know if it's a baby boy or baby girl!" i exclaimed.

"Kendall! tell us the gender! i can't wait any longer! i tried to get it out of Jensen and Danneel but they won't budge!" Aunt Gen whined "Nope! you'll have to wait! we're doing it now! so get everyone out into the backyard quickly" I say, Aunt Gen literally shout out at the top of her lungs saying 'It's time! we're revealing the gender!' and surprisingly everyone listened, we all piled outside and everyone surrounded Jason and i. We were on each side of the box about to open it when JJ ran up to us "I wanna help!" she exclaimed "Of course you can Munchkin! come here!" Jason smiled and picked JJ up and propped her on his waist.

With everyone recording us we all counted down.

"3!.. 2!.. 1!" we all shouted.

Jason and i eagerly opened the box and BLUE balloons flew up into the air.

"Oh my god!" I yelled, tearing up "I'm so emotional! but i'm so happy!" i tried to smile but i just couldn't

"Oh my god!" I yelled, tearing up "I'm so emotional! but i'm so happy!" i tried to smile but i just couldn't. I walked over to Jason and kissed him "Why are you crying!?" He laughed "I'm so happy!" i chuckled and rubbed my small watermelon sized belly "Ahhhh!" someone squealed and attacked me from behind, it was Aunt Gen and she hugged the living daylights out of me. I hugged the rest of my family and my parents family as well. As i'm talking to Jason and the boys the doorbell rings "I'll get it!" i say and walk over to the door and open it. 

"What the hell are you doing here!" i yelled. There in front of me stands Brad. I go to slam the door in his face but he stops it with his hand "I want to talk to you.." he said, i sigh and stepped outside, closing the front door behind me. "I just want to start off by saying how terribly sorry i feel.. it was the dumbest and most shittiest thing i have ever done-" i cut him off "If you flew done here just to tell me how sorry you felt for what you did, save it! because i am never forgiving your sorry ass so just fucking leave" i snapped, after i said that something changed in Brad. 

His eyes, his eyes changed from that soft hazel colour to a dark brown almost black and that scared the hell out of me. Brad gripped my throat so tight i almost couldn't breathe. "Listen here.. we are meant to be.. i love you and no one else can love you but me.. i don't care if this baby isn't mine, we will care for it and we will love it just like any perfect family.. now, we are going to take this back to your room and you are just going to sit back and let me do all the work" He covered my mouth and forced me to my room and locked it with his free hand. "I'm going to remove my hand and you better not fucking scream" he gritted his teeth and i nodded my head.

I didn't dare take the risk to yell out Jason's name. I was scared for my life, i was scared for my baby's life. Brad instructed me to get onto the bed so i did as told and just did nothing. He took out a blindfold and tied it around my mouth as a gag. He then pulled out a fucking gun, i don't know how the hell or where the hell he got this gun but i definitely obeyed him from then on and he tied my arms and legs to the bedpost. No matter how many times i squirmed and thrashed i could not loosen his grip on me and no matter how many times i cried and pleaded him to stop it would just come out muffled from the gag in my mouth.

"Let me leave first then you can go back to your family.. don't you dare tell anyone because if you do i'll blow one into you head" Brad says as he puts the gun up to my head. He then unties me from the bedposts and takes the gag off, he left in an instant and i let out all the sobs i was holding in. With my uncontrollable shaking hands i dressed myself and ran as fast as i could outside. "Dad!" i bawled and clinged onto him like my life deepened on it "What happened Kiddo?!" he asked as worry washed over his face "Brad! he did it to me again!" i choked "What did he do you you sweetheart?" Jason asked. 

I didn't care if everyone heard what i said, they were looking at me anyways "He raped me again.." i cried. 

"I TOLD YOU NOT TO SAY ANYTHING!" Brad screamed as he came around the corner of the house and held the gun in the air and pulled the trigger. Everyone shielded themselves, yelling and screaming coming from everyone. He walked towards me and pointed the gun at my head "HEY DON'T SHOOT HER!" Dad yelled running towards us, Brad then turned and pointed the gun at him "Do not come any closer or i will shoot you, her and everybody else here" he threatened. Dad walked closer towards Brad and seconds before he actually pulled the trigger i jumped in front of him.   

The only thing i heard before i blacked out was the yelling and screaming of everyone and police sirens.