Chapter 45

Kendall's POV

*Two Months Later*

"Oh! it's beautiful! it's amazing!" i sighed as i looked around the nursery.

"Thank you baby.. this house is amazing and i can't wait to start our family here" i smile and kiss Jason "Your welcome princess... wanna check out the rest of the house?" I nodded my head and Jason took my hand and led me to the next room. "A theatre! you didn't tell me you build a theatre room!" i exclaimed "It wasn't ready when i told you about this house so i surprised you with it.. why don't we check out the pool next huh?" Jason suggested and took my shirt off, then unbuttoned my jeans. 

"What about Jack?" i questioned "Our beautiful baby boy that is with your parents and not here? he's only 3 minutes from here and okay with your parents.. it's just me and you here.. alone.. with no one here" Jason mumbled. The next thing i know all our clothes are off and we're in the pool together. "This is really nice.. really, really, really nice" i say as I lean my head on Jason's chest and listen to his steady heartbeat. The doorbell rang and i groaned looking up at Jason "They get us at the best times.. and our clothes are upstairs" i say "Don't worry.. there are towels in the cupboard as soon as you walk into the house on the left" 

I hand a towel to Jason then get one for myself and wrap it around my body and we both answer the door. An elderly couple were at the door "Oh hi! w-we're your neighbours and we brought you this" she held out a big dish of Pasta "Wow thank you so much... nice meeting you!" i smile and take the dish and closed the door "Well we have dinner.. let's go back home" Jason and i put our clothes back on and drove home. I can not wait till our house is done. "We have dinner!" i exclaimed and placed it on the dinner table "When did you make this?" mum asked "We didn't, our neighbour came over and gave us this" i replied. 

"Old couple too.. we're gonna keep them up all night with my screaming.." i chuckled, mum and dad were staring at me with raised eyebrows "From watching scary movies! yeah totally.. uh he heh yeah.. i'll get JJ" i ran as fast as i could away from that awkwardness and into JJ's room. "Mrs Padalecki!" i smiled as i saw JJ playing on her bed "Stop calling me that" she groaned "Well not until we're older" she added "You really like him don't you!" i squealed "It's not a big deal" JJ shrugged her shoulders "It is a massive deal! you guys are meant to be together! even the whole fandom says so including me" i smiled.

"What's not a big deal, who's meant to be together and who does JJ like?" Dad asked walking into the room "Uh! just some character on TV, we were watch a show and there was this cute guy on it and we were just talking about him" i say "But i heard you say Mrs Padalecki" dad furrowed his eyebrows "We were talking about Gen" i replied and JJ nodded her head "Anyways! dinners waiting inside come on Monkey" i hold JJ's hand and we quickly walk away to dining table and eat the delicious pasta.  

*Next Day*

"Why the hell are you so fast!" dad exclaimed, Dad, Uncle Jared and Jason bent over to catch their breath "I guess i was always like that.. race ya'll back!" i yelled and sprinted all the way back to the other side of the field where the playground was. I started doing sit ups and all three guys were staring at me like i was some psycho "What?" i asked "Don't you want to take a little brake? you've been running around like the flash and now your training even more.. i don't get why" Uncle Jared said "Because i just had a kid and i need to burn off this baby weight so i can get back to doing... things" i got up off the ground and started to sprint to the other end of the field and back again.

"Wanna come with Jason and i to the doctors? today is finally the day we find out if Jason's my baby daddy" i say "Yeah sure.. we'll all go" dad nodded. We got into the car and drove home, i picked Jack up and told mum and Aunt Gen, they both agreed and we all got into our cars driving to the doctors. "Miss Ackles.. you are here to do a paternity test correct?" The doctor said "Correct" i nodded "Perfect.. i'll just get pinpricks of blood from the three of you then we will have the results in about an hour" As soon as the doctor pricked Jack's finger he screamed the whole room down. "Okay i'll get these tested so all you can do now is wait in the waiting area"

*An Hour Later*

"How fudging long do they take just to test blood... i'm so nervous" i bounce my leg up and down, repeatedly "Don't be nervous baby girl" Jason said, kissing my hand "You never say that to a nervous person.. the next thing you hear the doctor say is 'Miss Ackles the father to Jack Heart is 100% Mr Brad Taylor' or 'Miss Ackles the father to Jack Heart is 100% Mr Max White' "

"Miss Ackles the father to Jack Heart is 100% Mr Jason Heart"

I sigh in relief thanking the doctor. "Oh my god" i smile and kiss Jason "This little guy is 100% me!" Jason exclaimed taking Jack out of my arms and blew raspberries on his cheek which made him giggle. We left the clinic and drove back home in peace and quiet. Very happy with the end results.