Chapter 25

Kendall's POV

*In Vancouver*

"Welcome to set Babe!" i smiled at Jason. He decided to come along with us, i wanted to finally show him the set of Supernatural. "You get your own trailer to Kiddo!" dad smiled and tossed me my keys "Yes!" i grab Jason's had in mine and drag him to my trailer.

'Kendall Ackles' The sign said.

"Oh it's beautiful.." i fake cried. I unlocked the door and walked inside. "What should we do? if i heard my dad correctly we have an hour till i have to get in there for a table read" i smiled "I have a few things in mind" Jason smirked and pushed me up against the door and kisses me. We started to undress each other and things got out of hand after that.

****

*Knock*

*Knock*

*Knock*

"Kiddo!? are you in there?" Dad called out "Shit" i mumbled "Can i come in?" the doorknob jiggled but thank god it's locked. Jason stopped for a moment and i whimpered the loss of contact "Keep going baby" he smirked as i pushed his head back down and he continued to work his magic "Kendall! open the door! we need to get to that table read like right now.." he kept on jiggling the doorknob eager to come inside "Just wait a second dad! i-i'm i-n th-the middle of s-s-something" i stuttered, trying to suppress my moans. "You know all the keys for our trailers are the exact same.. and I can unlock this door right now"

I rolled my head back in pleasure as i reached my high "Oh my god!" i moaned. We got dressed just as the door swung open "Jesus! guys! a bunch of horny teenagers.." dad mumbled the last part making Jason and i quietly laugh "I hope your using protection! i really pray to God that you use protection" he added "Relax! i take the pill" i playfully roll my eyes "Look.. i'm taking it now" i take a pill out of my carry on bag and show my dad as 'evidence' "No need to tease, just take it and we have to go!" once i took the pill we left my trailer and we all headed over into the studio.

*After Table Read*

"Damn my characters a total bad ass! i love her!" i exclaimed "How did i go? did i do good?" i questioned "You were horrible!.." someone yells, i turn in the direction of the voice and saw Max. My best friend who i haven't seen in almost 8 months. "MAX! OH MY GOD!" I yelled and ran towards him "Hey beautiful!" he mumbled in my ear "How did you know i was going to be in Canada? and don't you live in Toronto?" i smiled widely "You kinda have a famous family and a fan base and i follow you on every social media" he chuckles "True" i laughed "Congrats though! i'm very proud of you" "I'm just so glad to see you again" i say and hug him one last time.

"So any cute girls? dating? girlfriends?" i poked his sides teasingly "Yeah actually.. her names Bonnie, we meet when i moved here a few months ago.. she's in the car actually if you wanna meet her.. i brought her along" he replied "That's amazing! good for you Max, i'm proud" i nod "What about you? any dating? Boyfriends?" Max asked me "You remember Jason right?" I say and walk towards Jason and my family. I look up at Max and he had this jealous look on his face but cleared his throat and nodded "Of course I remember good Ol' Jason" he fake laughed "Max!" I little voice yelled. It was to high pitched to be this Bonnie person so I'm assuming it's JJ.

"Hi JJ! Oh my gosh you've grown!" Max smiled and picked JJ up "How have you been huh?" Max tickled her making JJ laugh "So since you guys are here maybe we can hang out.. get some lunch?" Dad suggested "I mean yeah sure! I'll get Bonnie" he nodded and put JJ on the ground and ran over to a car. Jason wrapped a protective arm around my shoulder and kissed me passionately "jealous are we?" I smirked "Of course i am.. your my beautiful girlfriend and I'm your unbelievably handsome boyfriend" "Of course your my unbelievably sexy, hot, handsome boyfriend" I giggled.

"You don't love him anymore right?" Jason asks "Babe! No way! I don't have any feelings for him at all! Only for you" I smile and peck his lips. "Uh Kendall! This is Bonnie! My girlfriend! Bonnie this is Kendall, her boyfriend Jason, her adoptive parents Jensen and Danneel, siblings JJ, Arrow and Zeppelin and best friends Jared, Gen and their kids Tom, Shep and Odette" Max introduced us all "Very nice to meet you all" she smiles and waves "Well! Let's go shall we!" Dad exclaimed. We all nodded and got into the car "So what happened to your leg?" Max asked pointing at Jason's crutches and cast. 

"Uhh... football game at school a few days ago someone from the other team tripped me and i snapped my leg in half.. no biggie" Jason joked "When did you two get together?" Max's girlfriend Bonnie asked "Immediately after Max left" Jason smirked "Shut up will you.." i chuckled "I just got out of a relationship with Max so we waited at least 3 months" "Oh! well my boo got over you as soon as he started school here.. i took his mind off of you in the janitor's closet.." Bonnie smirked, eyeing me "Excuse me?" i furrowed my eyebrows and looked over at Max. He just looked the other way avoiding eye contact. 

"Are you serious?!" i exclaimed nudging Max in the ribs "What?" he acted dumb "Don't 'what' me! is it true?! what BonBon said?" i say gritting my teeth "Hey! it's Bonnie!" she yelled "Does it look like i give two fucks! shut the fuck up!" i yelled back "Well? technically yes.." he mumbled "You fucked Bunny as soon as we broke up?" i say heartbroken "I saw you both with your tongues down each others throat!" Max argued "For a split second! After Jason admitted his feelings to me and you telling me you were leaving to another country i had a panic attack! i didn't know what to do! i was so heartbroken! it took me 3 months to get over you!" i cried.

"How did you want me to act!" Max shouted "Heartbroken! like me! i was expecting a text at least saying 'I made it to Canada safe' or 'I love you so much Kendall' or 'I miss you heaps' but no! nothing! for 8 months and now here we are!" i breath heavily "That's it.. stop the car.. Clif! pull over!" i weeped. The car came to a stop and i got out and collected my suitcase from the trunk "No one follow me! i want to be alone" and with that i slam the door shut and walk off to wherever i feel like going.