Chapter 40

Kendall's POV

*Two Months Later*

(7 Months Pregnant)

Dad took the whole family and I also including Jason to Vancouver to film the 18th season of supernatural.

(A/N: I wish supernatural will never end and it's like the year 2022 in this story so yeah😂)

"I know it's been two months and he's in jail and locked away but I still just want to look after you, all of you" Dad says as we all walk onto set "Ruthie!" I exclaimed, she turned around and had a big smile on her face "Look at you! Oh my god! How far along?! What gender?!" She said "7 months along and it's a beautiful baby boy" I replied. She rubbed my giant ass stomach "What are you doing here? Your character died 6 seasons ago" I chuckled "Well I get bored and sometimes to fly over here just visit everyone" she shrugs her shoulders "Now I'll let you go to see everyone else" she adds and walks off.

"Come on baby.. I'm gonna go to Dean's room" I pull Jason along with me and enter the set to 'Dean's' room. I lied down on the bed and groaned "What wrong princess?" Jason asked "My feet hurt, my back hurts, everything hurts, I'm tired all the freaking time and I waddle everywhere I go" I replied "I'll rub your feet baby" Jason took my shoes off and started to massage my feet which felt like absolute heaven, very soon after I fell asleep. When I woke up I was alone so I wandered around set and found the Men Of Letters robe that 'Dean' wears and put it on myself. Of course it didn't wrap around me which sucked but I still put it on.

I couldn't find anyone at all. No Jason. No Mum. No dad. No Uncle Jared. No Aunt Gen and No Misha. Not even any crew members. I sat down a few times because I can't stand up for long. Then I walked outside to see everyone crowding around a table full of pizza. "Gimme! Gimme! Gimme!" I exclaimed and took a slice from the pizza box "Hello sleepy head" dad smiles and kisses my forehead "What time is it, how long was I out for and where is Jason?" I asked "It's 1:34 in the morning, you've been asleep for 6 hours and Jason is somewhere walking around set" he replied "Okay well I'm gonna walk around set and see if I can find him" i took another slice of pizza for Jason and walked away.

I eventually found Jason in the bunker garage set, leaning against Baby. "Hey! your finally awake" Jason smiled "Yep.. that was the best sleep i've had in months, no waking up from back aches or kicking from him" i rubbed my large stomach and leant against baby next to Jason "And i got this for you" i say and hand him the pizza "Thank's baby.. So have you thought of baby names?" Jason asked "I've always loved the name Jack and i know this is dumb but ever since i started supernatural i've wanted to name my son Dean" i chuckled "What about you?" i added. "I don't know yet.. i still haven't decided yet" he replied.

I opened the  trunk and took out one of the crosses and smiled widely and fully said the exorcism "Well put together" Dad said, clapping "Hey" i smiled and closed the trunk "Filmings wrapped up for today so we are heading back to the hotel" Dad stated "And your gonna want to give that robe back... T.E.P" Jason chuckled as he read the initials on the robe "It's Tyrone Edmund Power to you" i replied, both boys looked at me weirdly "What!? Ben said it in an interview.. i still watch every interview of you guys" i added "You mean Ben Edlund? Our Executive producer Ben Edlund?" Dad questioned "Yes of course Ben Edlund! who do you think i meant" i laughed.  

When we got to our hotel room i wasn't tired since i had that long nap on set, i was hungry so I went downstairs to the lobby cafe. Surprisingly it was still open at 3 in the morning. I got myself a cup of coffee and a donut. "On the house Miss Ackles" the guy behind the counter winks "Oh okay thanks" I slightly nod and made my way back to my room but tapping on the glass stops me in my tracks, it was a group of fans. I walk over to them and open the door to let them in "Hey ladies what the are you doing out there? it's cold as hell" i smile, they were all freaking out because they finally got to meet a person from the Ackles family. 

"Don't worry about it, we do it all the time when the guys are here filming" one girl said. "Well since i'm not tired and you guys are here lets sit a chat" i say and lead them over to a table and we all sit down. We talked about mum and dad, Gen and Jared, Misha, the kids, Jason and our baby and i signed a few things they wanted me to sign along with a selfie. "Have you thought of any baby boy names?" someone asked "Jason and i really like Jack but when i first started supernatural i always wanted my son to be named Dean.. it's dumb i know" i laughed. 

"No don't be! I think every single fan wants to name their kids Sam and Dean" That resulted into the whole group saying 'yes' and nodding. We talked till the sun came up, it's currently 10:48 in the morning and we're still talking and having a great time with each other. "Don't freak out but J2 is heading this way" i smirked "What! really!?" they all exclaimed, i nodded back in response "Hey kiddo" dad yawned and kissed the top of my head "Aww!" i heard from the girls, they all had there phones out recording and taking photos "How long have ya'll been out here?" uncle Jared asked "Since 3 in the morning" i replied. 

"Crap.. wow, anyways we are here to get breakfast then we got filming to do" dad says. After Uncle Jared and dad ordered coffee and food they took photo's with the girls and we all said our goodbyes going our separate ways.