Chapter 4

Kendall's POV

I look at the finish product of my finished room. It took my 4 hours to put everything together and i had a little help from, Jensen and Danneel. "Knock Knock" Jensen and Danneel smile, walking into my room "Hey" i smile back "I think we should give you this" Danneel say and takes two boxes out from behind her back. An I phone 7 plus and a Mac Book. "Aw thank you both so much! You really didn't have too" I exclaimed and hugged the both of them "Your apart of the family now and this is your welcome home gift" Jensen chuckled "Well, we will let you settle in for the night and we'll see you tomorrow" He added.

*Next Day*

I woke up to the sun streaming through my blinds. I checked the time from my phone. 12:46 PM. Waking at that time is normal. I would go to bed at like 5 in the morning on weekends and school holidays and wake up at 5 in the afternoon. Still way too tired i slowly make my way through the long hallways and finally ended up at the kitchen. "Morning sleepy head! you just like Jensen! sleeps till the afternoon" Danneel laughed and i laughed along with her "Kendall!" JJ exclaimed "Hey Monkey!" i kissed the top of her head and tickled her sides which resulted her into laughing like a maniac. 

Moments later Jensen comes into the kitchen half asleep "Told you.." She added. We all sat at the dining table and ate lunch in silence. Jensen and i were still half asleep and eating with our eyes closed. After i finished my lunch i went to the living room and turned the TV on and what a coincidence, reruns of Supernatural. Season 3 Episode 11, Mystery Spot. Jensen and i were saying the exact same thing as 'Sam' and 'Dean' were. 

"Right, your a mind reader. Cut it out Sam. Sam! You think you're being funny but your being really, really childish. Sam Winchester wears makeup. Sam Winchester cries his way through sex. Sam Winchester keeps a ruler by the bed and every morning when he wakes up.. Okay enough!"

Jensen and i crack up and laugh until we are both on the floor crying and in pain from laughing so much. I wipe the last bit of my tears away as i sit on the couch again. "So.. since i'm apart of the family can i get all the spoilers to the one and only last season Supernatural?" I asked "Uhh.. sure i guess.. After Sam and Dean's very last hunt, Sam dies.. Dean can absolutely not stand the fact that his brother died so Dean kills himself so he can be with Sammy, John and Bobby in heaven, Cas also gives up his vessel to stay in heaven with everyone" He says. 

"DUDE!" I yelled and playfully punched his arm "What?" he laughed "You can not do that to a fan girls heart!" I said and actually teared up. "Are you crying?!" he laughed, i nodded as the tears got heavier. "Babe.. what the hell did you do?" Danneel asked as she walked into the room "I told her a very fake.. very, very fake! ending of the last season of Supernatural.." He replied "That can't happen! what about Crowley!? and Baby.. BABY! OH MY GOD!? What's gonna happen to Baby!? is she going to rot in the garage of the bunker? is Crowley going to take care of her? i mean Sam and Dean had the best times in Baby especially John and Mary!" 

"Aww Kendall! relax! i assure you that is not going to happen! But you will have to wait like every other person, I even get Danneel to wait till the next episode because i want it to be a surprise and to see her reaction" Jensen smiles and hugs me while i wipe away my tears. Soon Jensen and i got back to watching Supernatural.

-----

*A Few Months Later*

I groan as I got into the car with Danneel, JJ and the twins. It's my first day of school and I'm dreading the day already. I move schools all the time and I'm never been good with making new friends. "Sweetheart! You'll be fine! Trust me, I know that it will be nerve wracking to talk in front of the class and introduce yourself to everyone but once that's done you will be able to go up to anyone at anytime and you'll be making friends with the whole school" she reassured, smiling "Yeah.. the whole school.." I chuckled. The rest of the car ride was silent, I was looking out the window and in no time I was at my new school.

Danneel parked the car in front of my new school. A big sign was also in front of us that said Westlake High School. Danneel kissed me on the cheek and i turned around to fist bump JJ which she returned and i got out of the car with my bag slung over my shoulder, I quickly waved goodbye and and walked inside of the school and went straight to the front office where they gave me my schedule of all my classes.