Chapter 6

Kendall's POV

"MUM!?.. GEN!" I called out. I texted Gen saying that she needed to be over at our house with the kids for a surprise that i have and obviously that surprise is dad and uncle Jared. "Hey honey! we're in the kitchen, how was your first day? Aren't you a bit early from school? How did you get home?" Mum called out "It was amazing! i have a friend now his name's Max.. and i also ran into two big giants on the way as well" i say and walk into the kitchen. Mum and Gen freak out as they see Jensen and Jared behind me. They both give their husbands a big kiss and a hug. Gen and Jared were super cute when they hugged because of their height difference. After i had hugged Mum and Gen and told them about my first day of school i introduced them to Max.

"The kids are in JJ's room" mum said. Max and I then made our way to JJ's room. "Monkey! I'm home!" I exclaimed, I heard little feet rushing out of the room, JJ ran up to me with Tom and Shep behind her. JJ clung onto me, wrapping her tiny arms around my neck "who's this?" She asked as I set her back down on the ground and kiss the top of Tom and Shep's head. "This is Max! I met him today at school, his my best friend" I replied "Just like Me, Tom and Shep?" She said "Exactly!" I smile and nod "Hey.. I have a huge surprise in the kitchen for you three" I smile "Really?" Tom asked "Yep! Go and check it out! Go! Go! Go!"

The three of them ran as fast as they could, Max and I ran behind them. "Daddy!" They all yelled and ran to Jared and Jensen, clinging onto their legs. "Mum, twins?" i say "Yes please! thanks hun" she smiled "Aunt Gen?" i added "Yep, thanks sweets!" she replied. I made three bottles filled with warm milk, warm enough to be the right temperature. "Wanna feed some babies?" i say and hand Max a baby bottle "Sure" he laughed. We entered mum and dads room where two cots were at the end of the bed. Arrow and Odette sharing and Zeppelin on his own. "Wow.. their even more beautiful in person.." Max trailed off and gently picked up Zeppelin.

"I almost forgot your a fan.." I chuckled and picked up Odette, putting the bottle between her small lips. "Yep.. on the inside I'm freaking out I'm not gonna lie.. I'm actually in Jensen Ackles house" he smiled and looks around the room "Don't you worry.. it's been a few months since they adopted me but I still freak out when I'm around my mum, Gen, Jared or my dad" I smiled back "Have you met Misha yet?" Max asked "yeah I have.. when I was at the convention in Seattle, Jensen took me backstage and I met the whole cast.. Jared, Misha, Mark, Ruth, the whole lot" I replied. After I fed Odette and burped her I set her back down in the cot and fed Arrow.

"Sorry if I'm being pushy or asking a lot of questions but have you been on set yet?" I shook my head "Hopefully soon though.. I miss Misha and I wanna see Baby in real life too!" I say excitedly "Yes oh my god! Baby!" He smiled widely. I've got to admit, I've never had this much fun in a long time and I finally found a person that has the same thing in common as me. Supernatural. "Wanna head to my room? Hang out? Watch supernatural?" Max and I said the last part at the same time, we both looked at each other and grinned widely "Come on!" I whispered, making sure not wake up the babies and rushed out of the room and into mine.

I put on Netflix on my TV and watched back on back episodes. I wrap my arm around Max's waist, I finally realised what I was going and removed my arm "Hey.. it's alright, you can keep it there" he chuckled and put my arm back over his waist and pulled me closer so my head was resting on his chest. I could here his heart beating and it felt really relaxing. Soon after awhile I could here him softly snoring and I then dosed off to sleep.

-----------------------------------------

I woke the next morning frightened what was at the end of my bed. My dad and Jared. "Shit! What the hell?!" I whisper yelled. Dads eyes were shifting from Max and to myself "Nothing happened.." I said trying to hide a smile. Even though nothing actually happened between the two of us I was smiling for some unknown reason. Jared raised an eyebrow at me giving me a 'Are you sure?' look. "Nothing happened Jensen.. Jared" Max spoke up "Thank you Max" I look over at him and smile and he smiles back "Sure.." dad smirked, the same smirk he's used countless of time on TV from the one and only Dean Winchester.

"Anyways, you missed your second day of school it's currently 2 in the afternoon but we're all in the pool so get changed and met us out back" Jared announced and they both walked out shutting the door behind them.