Chapter 59

Kendall's POV

*3 Months Later*

"Brooklyn! Hi honey!" i smiled and kissed him "Your finally here! about time you came to Texas" i added and he laughed as he took ahold of my hand "I missed you so much babe" he smiled back and kissed me again. We then walked to the backyard where everyone else was "Brooklyn is finally here!" i said excitedly. I picked up Jack and walked back to Brooklyn "I have someone very special that would love to meet you... Jack meet Brooklyn.. Brooklyn meet Jack" i smiled as i introduced them both to each other "Can i hold him?" he asked "Yeah of course you can" i nodded.

Jack held his arms out and held onto Brooklyn "His so beautiful.. just like you" Brooklyn laughed "Your so cheesy.. i love it" i chuckled and kissed him "Wanna go to my room?" i whispered "Oh yeah" he smiled. Brooklyn put Jack back on his feet and ran over to dad "We'll be.. back.." i trailed of and we walked to my room, locking the door behind me.

****

I flipped over Brooklyn and we just laid there trying to catch our breath. "I missed you so much" he whispered and kissed my forehead "Missed you to honey" i smiled. "Oh no.. crap.. i'm late!" i say and put my clothes back on "What for?" Brooklyn asked "I'm filming my next movie... and i'm like 30 minutes late and if there's traffic it'll take me an hour" i rambled on "Calm down babe.. i'll drive you" Brooklyn says and put his clothes back on. We take Jack with us since he wanted to come along and then say bye to my family and get into the car "Don't you normally film in LA? On set and In the studio?" he questions "Yeah but i thought it would be cool to film here in Texas where i kinda grew up" i replied.

Once we got to the filming location the whole crew and cast were there, waiting for me. "About time she got here!" one of the crew members joked "Sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry, sorry!" i repeated over and over again "My boyfriend, Brooklyn just got here from LA and we got distracted and now we're here" i added "Ohh!" everyone smiled and waggled their eyebrows "Shut up and lets start filming" i laughed and sat in my 'Director' chair.

"ACTION!"

"CUT!"

"MAKEUP!"

"ALL WRONG!"

"HAIR!"

"THAT'S A WRAP!"

"Amazing work today everyone! great work.. and we'll get together for another film session this weekend" Everyone got into their cars and drove off. Brooklyn and i stayed for a little while longer, Jack was asleep in his car seat. *BEEP* *BEEP* A text from mum "Stop by the grocery store and get as much junk food you can get, we're all having a horror movie night" it read "Bitch yeah!" i exclaimed making Brooklyn laugh "We have to stop by the grocery store and pick up as much junk as we can.. the whole family including Gen and Jared are having a horror movie night" i smile as we get into the car and drove to the nearest store and parked the car.

"Do you mind holding Jack? While i push the trolley (shopping cart) around" i asked "Yeah sure" he nods and gently picks Jack up. He stirs for a moment then nuzzles his head into Brooklyn's neck. I pushed the cart with one hand and held Brooklyn's free one with my other hand. We walked around each aisle getting as much food into the cart as possible but stopped dead in my tracks when i see Jason. It's been 2 years since i've seen him and i never want to speak to him. "What's wrong sweetheart?" Brooklyn asks "That's Jason.." i mumble, hoping Jason wouldn't hear me "That bastard" Brooklyn also mumbled.

"Just take what we need from the shelf then turn and walk the other way" he adds and I nodded in response. I made the slightest eye contact with Jason and i instantly looked away but it was too late he finally noticed that it was me. "Kendall.. it that you?" Jason questioned, i turned to Jason with teary eyes and nodded my head "Yeah.. It's me.." i sighed and crossed my arms over my chest "How've you been?" Jason asks "Don't give me that crap Jason.." i shook my head "What crap Kendall?! i made the worst fucking mistake in my life.." Jason said raising his voice a touch higher "Pay for the food and just wait for me in the car" i quickly say to Brooklyn and he nods walking away, taking the shopping cart with him

"What you did to me 2 years ago at the altar was the worst thing that could've ever happened to me.. we had the best 8 years of our lives together, even made a human being together.. we were about to get fucking married Jason!.. married! did that not mean anything to you? i didn't care that she was there i cared about the fact that you actually kissed her.. you know i was so heartbroken about this whole thing i actually nearly ended my life.. i slit my wrists.. i also tried to drown myself as well to make this whole thing over, all this because i loved you.. not anymore though.. because you broke my heart" i cried and stormed off back to the car.

I get into the car and close the door, sighing in frustration. I then looked over at Brooklyn and i completely lost it. He invited me with his arms wide open so i climbed over the seat to straddle him. "I hate him.. i hate him so fucking much" i sobbed. Brooklyn and I just sat there for a moment "Mummy? Why are you crying?" Jack asked, rubbing his sleepy eyes "Oh.. don't worry sweetie.. mummy is just fine.. just go back to sleep okay honey?" I say "Can you sit in the back with me?" I look over at Brooklyn and he nods "Of course baby!" He smiled and kissed my lips then I got into the back seat and Brooklyn drove us home.

****

"Are you okay kiddo?" Dad asked me, walking into my room "What? Oh yeah, yeah I'm fine" I kiss Jack's forehead as he drifts of to sleep "I know when my daughter is upset.. so what happened?" I sighed and looked up at dad "I ran into Jason.. when Brooklyn and I went to get the food for tonight we saw him, at first we ignored him to see how long it would take for him to notice us and when he did he said he missed me and how he made a big mistake" I say "And then what did you say?" He asked "I gave him a peace of my mind.. I told him how heartbroken I was.. how much pain I was in when he kissed that freaking girl and told him how I nearly killed myself" I added.

Dad gave me a big hug and we stayed like that for a while. "Let's go and watch some scary movies" I smiled and wiped away a few of my tears. We both walked into the living room and there were blankets and pillows all over the floor. I sat in between Brooklyn's legs, mum sat in between dads legs and aunt Gen sat in between uncle Jared's legs. For the rest of the night lets just say I didn't get any sleep at all.