Chapter 7

Kendall's POV

"You can drive right?" he asked "Yeah why?" i replied "I need a ride to my house to get my swimming trunks" Since i don't have a car i took mum's, of course with her permission. in around 10 minutes or so we arrived at Max's place. "Max! where the hell have you been!? we were worried sick!" his mum exclaimed and hugged him tightly "I'm fine! i was at Kendall's house.." he chuckled "Mother.. Kendall.. Kendall.. Mother.." he added. I shook her hand saying 'Hi' "Um.. Kendall's new at school, she only started yesterday and believe it or not she's the adoptive daughter of Jensen and Danneel Ackles!" 

"From the show Supernatural?" his mum asked me "The one and only! Kendall Ackles, Jensen and Danneel Ackles are my adoptive family" i smile and nod my head slightly "It's very lovely to meet you Kendall, Max and i watch Supernatural together all the time! i love the show and Jensen" She winked at me as she said the last part, making me laugh "Mum!.." Max's cheeks reddened and he scratched the back of his neck"I'll be down in a sec" He ran off to his room while his mum and i talked away. 

"Before all this happened i was a normal teenage girl.. i was living in Seattle with my foster family, and so my 'mum' told me not to sneak out to the convention, and what do i do? sneak out.." i laugh before continuing "I didn't get the best tickets ever, i was at the way back but i was so grateful for just being there and hearing their beautiful voices.. anyways skip to when the panel was over, it was time for the meet and greets which i of course didn't have tickets to so i just watched on because that was the closest i was going to get to them, all of a sudden i get a text from my mum and she was saying all these nasty things and saying that if i didn't pay here back all the money by that night she would punish me..

This one ticket was expensive and i actually worked 2 jobs just to get that one ticket mind you.. so yeah she was saying all that and of course i was upset by that so i ran, i didn't get that far i only went around the building and after a couple of minutes of trying to calm myself guess who sits next to me! Jensen! I tell him everything that had happened and he suggested for me to go back to his hotel and i obviously say yes because i don't want to deal with my mum at the time.. nothing happens by the time we get to his hotel, i feel asleep as my head hit the pillow. 

Morning comes around and he takes me to the second day panel with front row seats which was amazing and he told my story to hall full of fans which i didn't mind at all and that's when he asked to adopt me and honestly it was the best feeling i've ever felt in my entire life.. and now i'm here with you loving, awesome son that i met yesterday at my first day of school" I explained "And we're besties right?" Max smirked as he jogged down the stairs and slung an arm around my shoulder. I gotta say, i got a little, tiny bit distracted because of what he was wearing. Shirtless with his boardshorts and thongs (Flip Flops).

He has abs mind you so i got extra distracted. "Um.. yeah! of course! totally!" i smile "Okay let's get going.. i'll be home tonight mum, i promise" Max and i said our goodbyes and got back into the car driving back home. "I got you a little distracted huh?" he smirked, referring to his abs "You watch Supernatural with your mummy?" i joke, trying to change the subject "Hey! don't try and change the subject your attracted to me.." he smirked "Don't get too cocky there buddy.." i laugh. I'm definitely not going to lie, Max is hot as fuck but i only met the poor guy yesterday. 

"I'll get you to admit it soon" He says "Sure.." i playfully roll my eyes as i park in the driveway and i go to my room to get changed into my blue triangl bikini. I walked out to the backyard we're everyone was either in the pool or tanning. Max was of course eyeing me and dad could tell, he walked up to Max and i. "Kendall.. a word" dad pulled me aside and spoke up "Um.. whatcha wearing?" he was rocking back and forth on his feet, waiting for a response "A bikini?" i questioned "Why?" i added "Because your my daughter and there is a horny teenage boy over there" he said making me laugh. 

"Hey don't laugh! you will have urges and they will have urges over other girls that dress like.. that.." dad lectured "Alright Dean!" i smirked "You totally sound like Dean! and it's not like you didn't do that over mum!" i said "Nah!" he shook his head "So your telling me that you and uncle Jared didn't have urges over mum and aunt Gen.. i mean look at them! they are the most prettiest women i've ever seen.. and there's no denying that!" i exclaimed "It's not about me and Jared, it's about you and Max" "It's not about me and Jared, it's about you and Max" i mimicked "That's it!" he yelled and picked me up by my waist and threw me into the water.

I resurfaced and glared at dad for throwing me into the pool. He just laughed and got into the pool as well. "Shep! swim over to me!" i encouraged, he was a bit iffy a first and wanted to stay with his dad but ended up swimming over to me with no problem and he enjoyed it. After a while of playing with the kids Max and i went to the corner of the pool to have some alone time. "Do you trust me?" he asked "I guess? i mean we only met yesterday" i chuckled "That will do! close your eyes for me" he laughed "What?! what are you gonna do?" i freaked out "I thought you trusted me!" he whined "I do!" i exclaimed "Well then close your damn eyes!".

I do as i'm told and i feel Max's hands interlace with mine. "Now.. on the count of 3 we're going to hold our breath and go underwater.." he announced "And trust me.. on Castiel's grace, i will not do anything bad to you" he added making me giggled. "Okay.. 1.. 2.. 3.." We both dunk underwater and i feel a hand on my waist and another hand cupping my cheek. I'm then met with a soft pair of lips on mine. He took me by surprise at first and i didn't know what to do but i find myself kissing back. And i don't want to stop. i seriously don't know how long we were making out for but eventually we both resurfaced, gasping for air. 

Everyone was looking at us. I think they were a bit freak out because we we're underwater for quite sometime. "Hey.. guys.." i say awkwardly, everyone was smiling at us which was kinda creepy but they all got over the fact that we made out and got on with what they we're doing before.