Chapter 41

Kendall's POV

"Let's go to our high school football game today.. for old time sakes before you have to go back to Stanford.. we can ask the guys and your parents and the kids" Jason says "Yeah that would be fun! what time?" i asked, nodding my head "Uh now" he quickly said "Babe! you know it take me forever to do my hair and makeup and then deciding to choose an outfit it's all so hard you gotta give a girl 6 hours notice before hand!" i exclaimed "Shut up, you look stunning without makeup, hair up and sweats with a shirt.. i'll go tell everyone and you better be ready by then" Jason kisses my lips then my stomach and walks out the door leaving me alone to choose what to wear.   

I decided on a grey sweater with ripped denim jeans and converse, as for my hair i just put it up into a ponytail. I walk out of my room and meet the rest of my family in the car and we all drive off. We met the boys at the front of the school, then we made our way to the bleachers. I caught a few guys staring at me, checking me out but Jason saw so he put his hand on my ass from time to time and kissed me right in front of them. We were playing against the Bowie Football Team and we are smashing them "GO WESTLAKE!" I shout as we score yet again. We beat the shit out the Bowie's 45-15. We smashed them. 

"I'm gonna say hi to principal Ramsey, i'll be with you guys in a minute" I walk over to principal Ramsey who is talking to other teachers "Excuse me principal Ramsey" i tapped him on the shoulder as he turned around "Kendall?! is that you?" he smiled "It sure is!" i laughed "Wow! 3 or so years have past and you look different! but a good different of course.. i heard your engaged too and now your pregnant, who's the lucky fella" he chuckled "Yeah! my family, friends and i heard there was a game today so we decided to come back for old times sake and the lucky fella is Jason, Jason Heart" I replied.

"Together since Junior year.. high school sweetheart huh!" he smiled "Yeah! Junior year and still going strong" i chuckled. We talked for a few more minutes then he had to talk to other teachers and students so i walked onto the field where Jason and the guys were running around the field with the football. "Hey lil mama" i furrowed my eyebrows and turned around to see a group of guys walk up to me.

"Are you a magician? Because whenever i look at you everyone else disappears" 

"Sorry can't hold on... i've already fallen for you"

"Your lips look lonely.. would they like to meet mine?"

"You must be one hell of a thief because you stole my heart from across the room"

"When God made you he was showing off"

"Would you grab my arm so i can tell my friends i've touched by an Angel?"

"Was your dad a baker? Because you've got a nice set of buns"

"There is something wrong with my phone. It doesn't have your number in it" 

"Vogue just called, they want you on their front cover"

They were throwing pick up lines at me and to completely honest i was laughing my ass off, not at how funny they were, at how hard they were trying. "How old are you guys" i laughed "15 Baby" one guy smirked "What about you?" he added "23" I replied "That ain't that bad, i like my women older" Another winked "And you do realise that i'm pregnant" i state "Yeah of course, and we can raise it together" "And engaged.." i trail off "Just dump him, i'm much better than that guy" i stared at him in shock "That's low man.. even for you" i rolled my eyes. A pair of arms wrap around my stomach and soft lips kiss my neck. 

"Are these guys bothering you baby?" Jason asked "Oh not really.. you should of heard there pick up lines.. and i was just telling them that i'm engaged to the most handsome man ever, a man named Jason Heart" i smiled and kissed Jason's lips. "Jason Heart?! your engaged to Jason Heart!?" he exclaimed "Yeah why?" i chuckled "Because he's a legend at this school, captain of the football team and won every single football game back in 2018.. man your awesome can we get photo's? with the both of you" once they all left even more people ran over to us, more so me because i'm an Ackles and they were all fans of Supernatural. 

"A legend huh?" i smirked at Jason "Oh yeah.. you heard the guy, we won every single game as soon as the i joined the team" he nodded "Just when you joined the team huh? well your gonna have to prove it.. you, Dylan and Chris are one team and my dad, Jared and Ethan are on the other team" i go over to dad and Jared and tell them the whole scenario "So Dad, Uncle Jared and Ethan are on one team and Jason, Dylan and Chris are on the other team so i need you to beat them" they both nod in agreement and run out onto the field.  

A small crowd of people have formed next to me cheering on for pretty much any team since they don't know who these people are. It turns out that Jason is truly a legend because he won this game. "WOOOO!" Jason cheered and took his shirt off "Who's the legend now?!" he smiled and kissed "Come on dad! you guys were supposed to beat him!" i exclaimed "Sorry Kiddo.. i'm 45 years old.. i'm way too old for this" Dad said panting. "Hey monkeys, wanna play with the football?" i asked JJ, Tom and Shep "YEAH!" They yelled, Jason gave the ball to Tom and they threw the ball at each other. 

"I bet no one can catch me!" Tom yelled as he ran away with the ball, Shep and JJ ran after him. Just as Tom was at the end of the field JJ tackled him to the ground. I think they had a special moment and it looked like they were about to kiss "OH MY GOD!" I squealed, tugging on dad and uncle Jared's jackets so they can look over at Tom and JJ. My inner fangirl got disappointed as the two pulled away and got up off the ground. "What?" Tom mumbled, looking down at his feet "Nothing" i grinned and ruffled his hair. We then left and got dinner on the way home.