Chapter 35

Kendall's POV

"What?" Jason stared at me stunned "I'm pregnant" i say a bit slower this time "Really?" he broke into tears, i held up the ultrasound to the phone and he cried even more "When did you find out princess?" he asked "5 Minutes ago" i chuckled "I've been having these painful headaches and dizzy spells for the last few weeks and i collapsed earlier but i'm safe now" i explained "I can't believe it.." Jason smiles widely "What can't you believe?" dad's face appears on the screen "Kendall's Pregnant!" he exclaimed, dad's jaw dropped, his face looks like he had just seen a ghost. "Who's pregnant?" then mum's face pops up on the screen "Kendall is.." Dad said and broke into a big grin.

"Show us the ultrasound Ken" Jason smiled softly, i do as i'm told and everyone goes silent just staring at the photo that i'm holding in my hand "The doctor told me that i'm 9 weeks along and the baby is the size of a Cherry" i chuckle, sniffling. We talked for a while longer before Jason had to go "I'm so happy!" Ava exclaims and hugs me "aw thanks babes" i chuckled and hugged her back. The same doctor that announced me being pregnant walked back into the room "Hey Kendall, you are free to go now be sure to eat healthy and drink lots of water and you'll be fine and again, congratulations Kendall" she leaves again just as Brad walks back in.

"What took you so long?" i asked as he handed me my water i requested "I've uh.. been thinking.. and um remember the engagement party we threw you after you said you were engaged?" i nodded in response "I regret it every single day and i wish i hadn't of done it but.." he trailed off and went silent for a few seconds "What is it Brad? you can tell us anything" i whispered loud enough for him to hear me.

"I r-raped you"

My face dropped and i started to shake uncontrollably. "What?" i said almost inaudible "I am terribly sorry Kendall-" i cut him off not letting him finish his sentence "Leave.. get out now!" i yelled, he put his head down and silently walked out of the room. I brought my knees to my chest and sobbed hysterically for the next 3 minutes. After i had some what calmed down Ava and i caught an uber back to campus. I couldn't stand the fact that i was in the same place as Brad so i started to pack my suitcase, with my shaking hands i grabbed as many clothes i could and stuffed them into my suitcase.

"Hey.. come here" i said softly to Ava, she looked scared as hell "I am so scared for you" she breathed out "Hey, hey, hey.. don't be.. i'm just going to home for a few days maybe even a few weeks just to be near comfort and to clear my head and how the hell i'm going to tell Jason about this.. but if i don't come back in a month or two your more than welcome to come over and stay at my house okay?" Ava smiled and nodded, wiping the tears that were forming in her eyes "Like i said your more than welcome to stay at my place... keep in touch okay? text, call, skype whatever to takes to hear what's going on in mine or your life"

I gave her one last hug and left the room, calling an Uber to take me to the airport.

*Back In Austin, Texas*

I walked into the house to see everyone in the living room watching TV. "Hey baby! what are you doing here?" Jason smiled and kissed me, i was a little hesitant to kiss him back but i eventually did "I'm happy to be here but i'm really tired so i'm gonna take a nap" i say "Have you been crying? sweetheart what happened?" Jason asked "Nothing.. nothing" i shake my head and walk away to my room. Before i can even get to my room Jason holds my wrist stopping me from walking any further "Tell me please.. did some hurt you?" he said in a calm soothing voice "No.. no no one hurt me" Jason kept pushing me for answers and it was annoying the fuck out of me.

"I WAS RAPED OKAY!"

That's when i finally broke. i slid down the wall crying my eyes out, mum and dad must of heard me because they both came rushing over to me "I told everyone that i got engaged because i was so happy and everyone threw me an engagement party.. i was hammered and that's with he did it" i explained "Who did it?" dad asked "Brad.." i whispered "Brad? the guy that hits on you Brad?" Jason questions "Yes" i replied. Jason walked away to the front of the house and all you hear is him cussing to himself very loudly. "FUCK! DAMN IT! SHIT!" he comes back into the house with a bloody hand "I'll bandage his hand" mum whispers and quickly kisses my forehead.

I hugged dad as tight as i could "I don't know who's it is! it hurts so much not knowing" i cried. Dad held the back of head with one hand and the other was wrapped around my neck leaving small kisses on my forehead now and then comforting me.