Chapter 36

Kendall's POV

*4 Months Later*

(5 Months Pregnant)

"I'm really nervous" i say and bit my bottom lip. Yep, i'm back at University after 4 months of staying home "Don't be baby.. your parents and i will be right here with you in your dorm.. we can stay with you for a while if that's what you would like" i nodded my head straight away "Of course i want you all to stay" i smiled and took Jason's hand in mine and we all walked through the quad, side by side. We caught a lot of people's attention but i tried to ignore all the stares and whispers. "Can we make a few pit stops at my classes to let my teachers know that i'm here.." i say "Yeah of course sweetheart" mum smiled and we continued to walk to the Law school buildings. 

Everyone insisted on coming in with me after they heard that Brad was in my class. Hand in hand we all walked through the doors and looked around. My professor was there setting up for his next class and there were a few students sitting in their seats. One of them was Brad. Jason and i walked straight over to my professor's desk. "Ah! Hello Miss Ackles, it's nice to finally have you back.. i see that the rumors are true" he explains and looks down at my stomach "Yes sir, that is why i stopped by.. i will catch up with any homework or tests that i've missed" i replied. 

"I'm glad that you want to get right back to work so i will give you this 2 page essay about Sexual Offences your question is, 'Is it fair to enact laws that restrict or regulate where freed sexual offenders may be employed or leave? you have a month to complete this assignment..i will email you links for your research that you can use" 

'What a coincidence that i got a sex related topic' i said to myself "Okay sir, i'll have it to you by the end of the month" i nodded. As we were walking passed Brad i could tell that Jason and dad were giving him death stares, i of course just looked straight ahead of me and ignored him. "Next is the theatre for my Acting and Film production class, i have the same teacher for both classes" i state. My teacher for this class is different to any other professor i've had. I don't know but i think we have a special bond and i might be her favorite student out of the whole class, she's also always happy to see me. 

"Kendall?!" she smiles, see what i mean? "Hey!" i smile back "Keep stretching ladies" she says to the girls that are on stage and comes over to me and hugs me "I see the rumors are true" she smirks "Does everyone here know? i haven't been here for 4 months" i asked "Well you are famous and i've heard that you did announce it on social media" she states "That's right! damn this pregnancy.. i've heard that pregnancy makes you forget things" i laughed "Anyways i'm sure you've been dying to meet the famous actor and actress and my fiancé yourself" i turn around and wave them all over. 

"My dad Jensen, Mum Danneel, fiancé Jason and my beautiful little sister JJ, the twins are back home with my so called second family" i smiled. They all greet each other with hugs and 'hello's' "So do you have any homework or assignments i can do?" i asked "Oh no! no! no! i'm not going to put anymore stress on you or the baby but we are doing a musical, i've already casted all the roles but the two main characters" she winks "Me?" i raised my eyebrows "Of course you silly! and the handsome, young Jason i've heard all about, i've been waiting for you to come back to 'Audition' for the role" she air quotes 'Audition'.

"So what do you say?" she crosses her fingers waiting for my response "Of course i'll do it!" i chuckled "Yess!" she exclaimed "Okay i just need you to fake auction in front of the other girls so they don't get jealous" "Okay i can do that.. what do i do for this?" i asked "Anything! absolutely anything, whether it's a scene from a movie or a TV show" she replied. 

(A/N: Sorry i keep saying 'She said' or 'She explained' i just can't be bothered giving the teacher a name)

I turned to dad and grinned. I took him by the hand and led him on stage "Season 4 episode 6, yellow fever.. we can go from where Sam and Dean are talking after interviewing Mr Garland.. but i want to be playing as Dean" i smirked "Oh! okay! Look at miss professional over here! she's playing the my character" dad teased "Okay guys.. take it away!" my teacher exclaimed. 

(Kendall) Dean: You know what? Screw this.

(Dad) Sam: Whoa, whoa, whoa. Dean. 

(Kendall) Dean: Come on. No, i mean, come on, Sam. What are we doing?!

(Dad) Sam: We're hunting a ghost.

(Kendall) Dean: A ghost, exactly! Who does that?

(Dad) Sam: Us.

(Kendall) Dean: Us? right. And that Sam, that is exactly why our lives suck. I mean come on, we hunt monsters! what the hell?! I mean normal people, they see a monster and they run. But not us, no, no, no, we-- we search out things that want to kill us. Yeah? Huh? or eat us! You know who does that? Crazy people! We.. are insane! You know, and then there's the bad diner food and then the skeevy motel rooms and then the truck-stop waitress with the bizarre rash. I mean, who want's this life, Sam? Huh? Seriously? Do you actually like being stuck in a car with me 8 hours a day, every single day? I don't think so! I mean, i drive to fast and i listen to the same 5 albums over and over and over and over again, a-and i sing along. I'm annoying, i know that. And you-- you're gassy! You eat half a burrito, and you get toxic! I mean, you know what? You can forget it.

(Dad) Sam: Whoa, Dean. Where are you going?

(Kendall) Dean: Stay away from me Sam, okay? Cause i am done with it. i'm done with the monsters and-- and-- and the hellhounds and the ghost sickness and the damn apocalypse. I'm out. I'm done. Quit.  

Dad and i turn to the front of the stage where everyone is standing up and clapping. We both bow down and walk off stage again "Thank you Kendall! you will know if you got the part next week" my teacher says loudly so the other students hear her "Here's the script.. don't tell anyone" she smiled and handed me the script which i put in my bag to hide from all the other girls that we're here in the theatre.