Chapter 34

Kendall's POV

After the movie finished last night, Jason and I headed back to my room and things got heated very quickly. We were talking then we were making out and it went on from there.

I lay there awake, tangled in the bed sheets admiring my ring. I get up out of bed and walk down the hall to the kitchen to make my fiancé breakfast. Large hands are wrapped around my waist and Jason kisses my neck "Mmm.." he hums sending vibrations shoot throughout my whole body. "I am so glad that your not wearing any clothes" he mumbles "oh yeah? Whys that?" I smile "So I can do this.." Jason picks me up and sits me on the kitchen island. He kisses up and down my jaw and neck leaving gentle bites "I'm gonna burn your breakfast" I say "It's fine babe.. come on it'll be quick " he kisses my lips.

Jason slides himself into me making me moan loudly. I arch my back in pleasure and tug on Jason's hair which make him moan. We both smile into our kiss "Jesus fuck!" Someone cursed. Standing there awkwardly was mum, dad and Jason's parents. "How long were you there?" I panicked "Long enough!" Dad said "No! My pancakes!" I gasped to see crispy black pancakes on the frying pan "I'll get those.. just go! Go!" Mum exclaimed. Jason and I didn't want to expose ourselves in front of our parents so he picked me up and ran into the hallway and that's where we quickly finished our business.

****

"Damn.. i can't keep myself awake" i yawned "I made you tired" Jason smirked, wiggling his eyebrows "Shut up" i chuckled and playfully slapped his chest. We've been in bed all day doing absolutely nothing. No matter how many times mum and dad would tell us to do something productive or our friends calling and texting us to hang out with them we still said no. "Come on do a face mask with me" i smiled and got out of bed and walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my face mask out "Okay" Jason smiled back "Yay!" i squealed and sat cross legged on the bed in front of him.

 "Come on do a face mask with me" i smiled and got out of bed and walked over to my suitcase and grabbed my face mask out "Okay" Jason smiled back "Yay!" i squealed and sat cross legged on the bed in front of him

"You have to leave the mask on for 30 minutes so in the meantime i will get us some snacks" i peck his lips and move to walk out of the room but he pulls me down with him. "Don't leave sunshine" he mumbled "Come with me.. i'm really hungry" i reply. He agrees and walks with me to the kitchen hand in hand.

*Few Weeks Later*

A loud sound of a book slamming shut wakes me up from my peaceful sleep.

"Huh?" i say dazed "It looks like you were sleeping during my class" he says sternly "Yeah.. uh.. i'm very sorry Professor" i replied rubbing my eyes "It won't happen again will it? because if it does you will miss out important things for our up coming 'Family Law' exam" he said "It won't happen again.. i promise" i apologised "Good.. i can see that you are tired so you can head back to your room and have a good night's rest, will anyone like to give Kendall the remaining notes next time you see her? anyone?" he was scanning across the room to pick someone but Brad spoke up "I will be more than glad to give Kendall my notes" he smirked and winked.

I mouthed a big 'Thank you' to Brad before i collected my things and went back to my room. As i was walking back to the dorms i had to hold onto something to stop myself from collapsing to the floor from the dizzy spells and painful headaches. I've been having these major ass headaches and dizzy spells for the last few weeks and i don't understand what's causing them. I take my phone out and call Ava.

A- Ava | K-Kendall

K- "Ava.."

A- "Hey Kendall what's up? aren't you in class?"

K- "Please c-call the h-hospital... i feel like complete shit an- and.. i'm gonna f-fai-faint.."

That's the only thing i remember saying before my phone slipped out of my hand and i fell to the ground, darkness completely overtaking me.

When i woke up i wasn't in my room, in fact i wasn't even on Campus. I was in a hospital with Ava on my right and Brad on my left. "What happened?" i say in my dry, raspy voice "Oh hey.. your awake" Brad smiled "How did i get here?" i asked "After you called me i freaked out because you weren't answering me after i heard a loud thump so i ran over there and saw you unconscious so i got Brad and he carried you to his car and we brought you here" Ava replied "You guys probably want girl time.. if that's what you even call it anymore so i'll get the doctor" Brad said making Ava and i laugh as he left the room.

A few moments later Brad re-enters the room with the doctor. "Miss Ackles.. your friends here say that you have been having bad headaches and dizzy spells that make you faint like you did earlier today is that correct" She states, i nodded back in response "Okay.. well we performed some tests while you were unconscious and it turns out that your pregnant.. 9 weeks.. your baby is now the size of a Cherry. Congratulations Miss Ackles" The doctor smiles and hands me a ultrasound of the tiny baby that is growing inside of me "I'll leave you guys alone to think about this" she adds and leaves the room.

I stare at the photo in my hand and try to process things through "Crap.. i'm pregnant.. Fuck! i'm pregnant!" i didn't know wether to cry or be happy and smile so i did a bit of both. "I'm gonna get coffee.. do you ladies what anything?" Brad asks "Uh water.. please thanks" i say "Coffee for me thanks.. 3 sugars" Ava adds. He nods and exits leaving just Ava and i in the room "Tell him" Ava handed me my phone and i looked at her like she grew 10 heads "Jason?" i said as more of a question "Yeah! of course Jason! facetime him"

I press on the contact 'Baby❤️' and he picked up almost immediately. 

"I'm pregnant!" i blurt out. Real fucking smooth Kendall, really fucking smooth.