Chapter 37

Kendall's POV

"Gender reveal, who's coming?" i smiled "What now?!" dad raised his eyebrows "Yeah.. Jason and i are going now, i'm guessing everyone is coming?" i chuckled "Hell yes!" mum exclaimed. Jason and dad were the most excited because they were already at the end of the hall just as i locked the door. I linked arms with Ava and mum as we all walked to the car and drove to the campus health care clinic. We sat down in the chairs and waited for a while until they finally called my name. "Okay Miss Ackles.. just lie down here and we can see if it is a baby boy or a baby girl" the clear cold gel was put onto my stomach and soon we saw my baby on the screen.

"So would you like to know the gender?" the doctor asked "Well can you please write it on a piece of paper? i want to leave it as a surprise and throw a gender reveal party later but you guys can have a peak" i replied "Not a problem" she smiles and quickly writes on the paper and hands it over to mum "I'll print a few copies of the ultrasound for you guys" I say a quick 'Thanks' before she leaves the room. A few people were cheering and others had sad but happy looks on their faces "Have a look baby" Jason smirked and gave me the paper, as tempting as it was i wanted this to be a surprise "Nope.." i shook my head and and smiled back.

"Come on! i know you want to!" Dad whined "No! i want this to be a big surprise and that's final!" i say sternly. After we got our copies of the ultrasound we got something to eat then went back to our dorm and for the rest of the day was filled with baby names. 

****

Jason and I are in bed cuddling while Ava is in class and mum, dad and JJ are getting some food "I just feel so uncomfortable writing an essay about rape" I shake my head "Well let's go and tell your teacher that your uncomfortable writing about this.. I'll come with you" Jason insisted "Nah.. it's fine, I'll see how it goes as the weeks go on and if it gets to much I'll tell him that I want to change the topic" I replied "On another subject when can we find out if I'm the father?" Jason whispers and put his large hand on my baby bump "We can do a paternity test but I've seen that it risks a miscarriage" I say "But we can definitely get a DNA test done once the baby is born"

"Okay.. I would like that" I nodded and pecked his lips. "When are you gonna do a gender reveal party?" He asks "Maybe in a few weeks.. I want to do it back home of course, get everyone to come over including my mum and dads family... we can give the paper to the people that work at the party shop and I'll get them to put Blue or Pink balloons in a box and we can open it together in front of everyone, it will be so adorable" I smiled "You know what else Is adorable and hot and fucking sexy?" Jason smirked "What?" I smiled back "You" he got up and straddled me being obviously careful of my stomach.

He gave my neck soft, gentle kisses "Mmm" i hummed and made my hands tangle in Jason's hair "Mmm" he smiled into the kiss "We haven't done anything in 5 months... and i really need you" Jason whispered and took my leggings off "No underwear.. me like" he winked, My shirt was the next thing to go. He started to kiss the inside of my thigh, inching closer and closer with each kiss. He blew on the spot that needed attention the most, i shivered as the chill went up my spine. Jason brought his lips up to mine and kissed me, i took off his shirt and slid down his sweatpants and boxers then flipped us over so i was straddling Jason.

I think you can guess what happened next. It was the best sex i have ever had in months. But the door opened interrupting our amazing time, freaking both Jason and i out "BRAD!?.. MAX!?" I yelled shocked and got off of Jason, both boys were just stunned and standing there with the door wide open for everyone to see Jason and i naked and that's what people were doing, they were looking inside as they were walking by and peered there head through the door to get a better view. "Close the fucking door dude!" Jason exclaimed. They did as told in complete silence leaving Jason and i alone.

I put on some underwear and Jason's shirt that just covered my ass. Before i could walk over to the door Jason grabbed my wrist softly, stopping me "Are you sure you wanna talk to them?" he asked "Yeah.. i'll just talk to them, see what they want and i'll make them leave.. nothing is going to happen i promise, you can even come with me just to be sure.. will that make you feel better?" i questioned, smiling "100 times better" he smiled back and put his boxers back on, then we went out into hallway. "What are you guys doing here? especially you Max!" i exclaimed "Look, when you found out that you were pregnant and i told you that i raped you that wasn't all.." Brad trailed off. 

"Just tell me because i have a 3 page essay about Sexual Offences that is due in 2 weeks and then i have to rehearse a musical in my acting class and all of that is already stressful enough, now i have to deal with even more stress with not knowing who the father is and that you two are here.. so whatever you have to say just say it and leave me the fuck alone" i snapped "Brad wasn't the only one that raped you" Max blurted out "E-excuse me?!" i stuttered "When i heard you got engaged i flew over here to see you and congratulate you.. i really did but when i arrived to the party people were giving me drinks and i had a few, i was hanging out with Brad when we saw you and then... we uh.. i guess you could say took turns" 

I couldn't even look at them. Not one, not two but now three possible fathers. "You guys are sick!" i cried "How could you! especially you Max! Leave now.. i never want to see you again.. and you Brad don't look at me, don't touch me, don't even speak to me" i added and walked back into my dorm with Jason not far behind. I just looked at Jason and sobbed, sobbed into his chest for a good 20 minutes "That's it.. i'm changing my essay topic, i'm going to my professor now and tell him that i don't feel comfortable doing that particular topic.. you stay here and tell my parents and Ava the whole story okay?" I put my leggings back on and some shoes and walked to my Law class. 

"Professor.." i say as i barge into the lecture hall "Talk amongst yourselves" he says to the rest of the class. I get down to his desk and tell him straight "I can't do the Sexual Offences for my essay topic anymore, i pushed it to the back of my mind but it bothers me, it scares me" i say "And why can't you do this topic?" he raised an eyebrow "I'd rather not say" i bite my lip to stop me from tearing up "Has it happened to someone or a family member?" he asked "I can't say" i shook my head "Well if you can't tell me why then i have no reason to change the topic of your essay" he shrugged his shoulder and was about to go back to teaching but i stopped him. 

"It happened to me okay!?" i said to loudly, that resulted into the whole room go silent "I was raped! i was raped by Brad fucking Taylor everybody!" I shout out to everybody, i then turn back around to my professor that has a shocked look on his face "That is why i want to change the topic, i get scared, i get angry because of this" I say with tears rolling down my cheeks "I am so sorry Kendall.. um.. uh.. your new topic can be 'Parents, Do you think parents should be held accountable when their children violate the Law?' and please can i book you an appointment to see the University's Counselor?" he says "Uh sure.. i could let it all out" i nodded. 

As i walked out of the hall i flipped Brad the middle finger which resulted in everyone saying a lot of 'Ohh's' and lots of laughing.