Chapter 10

Kendall's POV

*Few Weeks Later*

"Miss Ackles, we're ready for you" A nursed smiled, waiting for me to enter the room with her. I look back at my dad including Jared, Misha and Max. "Don't worry we will be right here when you come out.. go on sweetheart" Dad says, i nodded and smile at them all as i walk off. Incase you were wondering i'm getting my wisdom teeth removed today and i'm freaking the fuck out because i don't do well with needles and they're going to jab one in my gum but i'll be asleep the whole time so that should be fine.

"Okay Miss Ackles what we are going to do now is give you a numbing needle in the gum, that will of course numb the mouth and then we will give you anesthesia which will make you go to sleep.. um.. the procedure only goes for 45 minutes to an hour tops and you will be good to go.. any questions" he explained "Yes.. sorry if this a stupid question but will i be loopy after the surgery? and how will i act" i asked "Yeah you will be loopy, we obviously can't tell how you will act but you will either be laughing the whole time for no reason, making funny comments or doing funny things or cry for no apparent reason, a lot of my patients actually do a bit of everything.. but you don't have to worry about anything the surgery will be done in no time"

They gave me anesthesia and I was out cold in a matter of minutes.

*After Surgery*

Jensen's POV

We walked through the halls checking the rooms to see which one Kendall was in. We finally found her room and entered, she was wide awake but super loopy. "Oh my god! It's Jensen! And Misha! And Jared! I'm a huge fan! What are you guys doing here!" She exclaimed "I'm your dad and Danneels your mum.. we adopted you" I chuckled "Woah! And who's this cutie?" She asked, referring to Max "I'm your boyfriend" he replied "Damn! I have a hot ass boyfriend" she sasses making us all laugh. "How are you feeling babe.." Max asked her "Awe.. y-you called m-me babe" she smiled and looked down, playing with her fingers as her cheeks heated up.

"Mr and Mrs Ackles? Your daughter is free to go" the doctor said and left "Let's get you up.." I mumble and help her out of bed "I can stand! I'm a big girl!" She said confidently but failed as her knees grew weak but Misha caught her in time. We all got into the car and drove back home. "Does anyone watch Supernatural? Because I do! And the characters are sexy.. Sam.. ugh! Yes! Cas ugh! Yes! And Dean yes! Oh my gosh!" She exclaimed "And the scene when Dean and Anna had sex in the back of the Impala.. don't get me started!" She yelled. Kendall kept on entertaining us the whole ride home. It was hilarious. She reenacted a whole bunch of scenes from the show and she knew every line.

"Oh. Outside today, in the garden, I followed a honeybee"

"I learnt that from the pizza man"

"Dude, Dude, I'm not using this ID because is says bikini inspector on it"

"I lost my shoe"

"Son of a bitch!"

"I like to think it's because of my perky nipples"

"I think I'm adorable!"

*****

"Okay! Let's go you to bed.. you need to rest up" I say and help her out of the car, she holds onto me for support. "I wanna cuddle with Jared! His like a big, tall teddy bear" She says. Jared looks surprised for a moment but laughs and nods "Come on!" Kendall walks over to him and randomly hugs him. We all head inside and Kendall and Jared goes to her room.

Kendall's POV

I wake up lying on someone's chest. I look up and see Jared. He was happily lying there watching shows on my TV. At first I'm confused as to how I ended up in my bed with Jared. "Hey sleepy head" he smiles "Hi Moose" I try to smile back but a sharp pain shots throughout my whole mouth "Holy mother of Chuck!" I groaned and cupped my swollen cheeks. "Yeah.. your gonna be in pain for a few days" he chuckled "Sorry I've I just trapped you under me for however long I was asleep for" I say in embarrassment "No problem.. I fell asleep myself and was just watching TV" Jared replied.

We walked out of my room and into the living room. "Sissy!" JJ exclaimed, jumping up and down "Hey monkey" I slightly smiled and ruffled her hair. I sat down i between dad and Misha. "How are you feeling?" Dad asked "In pain.." I admitted "Wanna see the videos we all took of you?" Gen smirked "All! Guys I told you not to take videos of me!" I whined. Gen took her phone out and pressed play. "You guys suck!" I exclaimed and looked down at my fingers in embarrassment "But you were cute!" Misha laughed. "Sissy! Can I play with your hair?" JJ asked "Yeah sure" i replied, she climbed over Misha's lap and somehow managed to sit on my shoulder and started to play with my hair.

"Uncle Jared come sit in front of me, I'll do your hair" I smiled. He gave in and sat in front of me and I braided his whole head.