Chapter 21

Kendall's POV

*Time Skip To Prom*

"Wardrobe malfunction!" i yell. Mum and aunt Gen come running into my room after hearing me yell for help "Why are you on the floor" mum giggled "I was walking over to my makeup desk and i trip over my dress and now there's a huge rip at the back of my beautiful dress!" i whined "It's fine sweetheart! we'll stitch it up" mum reassured me and ran out of my room and came back a few minutes later with a sewing kit. "Let's put on some music" i say to myself "No need! we will sing songs" dad comes in the room, looking handsome in his tux.

"It was the heat of the moment
Telling me what my heart meant
(Rise and shine Sammy!)
The heat of the moment shone in your eyes!.."

*~*~*

"Back in black, I hit the sack
I've been too long I'm glad to be back
Yes, I'm let loose from the noose
That's kept me hanging about
I've been looking at the sky
'Cause it's gettin' me high
Forget the hearse 'cause I never die
I got nine lives, Cat's eyes
Abusin' every one of them and running wild.."

*~*~*

Rising up, back on the street
Did my time, took my chances
Went the distance, now I'm back
on my feet, just a man and his
will to survive

So many times it happens too fast
You trade your passion for glory
Don't lose your grip on the dreams
of the past, You must fight just to
keep them alive

It's the eye of the tiger, It's the thrill of the fight
Risin up to the challenge of our rival, And the last
known survivor, Stalks his prey in the night,
And he's watchin us all with the eye of the tiger.."

"Alrighty! there is no more rips and we are good to go!" mum smiled "I'm not wearing these heels, i'm wearing my blue converse" i say and quickly change shoes "You look stunning tonight Kiddo" dad smiled and kissed my forehead "Thank's dad" i smiled back and we walked out to the living room where uncle Jared and Misha were waiting. "Wow.. and i'm not just pretending as your date.. you actually look beautiful" Misha says hugging me "Oh and here.." he adds and ties the corsage around my wrist.

"Thanks guys.. and i actually mean it, this has always been my dream as a fangirl to take one of the guys to prom and now i'm taking all three plus two of the most beautiful women i also fangirled over" We laughed and talked, also taking loads of photos. "Baby's waiting out front.." Dad smirked "Baby! as in Baby Baby?!" i exclaimed "As in Baby Baby.." dad repeated and laughed, i rushed outside and there she was "Long time no see sweetheart.." i smiled to myself and grazed my fingers gently across the hood of the car.

"You sure love that car don't you" Aunt Gen chuckled "Hell yes.. i know you said once Supernatural ends this car will be yours forever but i think it will actually been mine forever" i joked "Okay, she only fits 5 people so Ken you gonna have to sit on Misha's lap" dad says "Can i drive her!? please dad!" i begged "Yeah sure! i'll sit up front to make sure you don't crash and Dan you don't mind sitting on someones lap?" "Not at all" mum smiled and nodded. Dad tossed me the keys to the car and we all got in. As i pulled up infront of the school i revved the engine to get extra attention and thats what i got.

All heads turned and everyone was looking at us. "And that ladies and gentlemen is how you get attention from people" I smile and turn the engine off and got out of the car. I intertwined my hand with Misha's as all 6 of us walked through the corridor to the Gym. As we were just about to enter through the gym doors guess who rounds the corner. Jason and Max. I flash them a quick wink and smile then continue to walk with the rest of the group. "So.. what do you guys wanna do?" I slightly yell over the loud music "Do you ladies want some drinks?" Misha suggested, we all nodded "Yeah sure" I say.

They all walk away and us girls sit down at the nearest table. "Who the hell is that! Don't tell your father but his cute!" Mum exclaimed, I look in the direction she's pointing to and it's Jason. "Oh.. That's Jason" I sigh "Shit.. sorry sweetheart I didn't know" mum said and rubbed my arm soothingly "It's fine" I replied. The boys come back with drinks in their hands and hand them to us. "So what do you do at these things?" I ask "you haven't been to a school prom?" Dad questioned "Nope.. I either never go to one or I never make it to prom and I move on to the next foster family" I replied "Well.. you drink.. you talk.. you laugh.. you dance.. and that's pretty much it" dad chuckles.

"Hey Ken.." someone says from behind me. I turn around to face this person "Oh.. hi Max.. w-what's up.." I stuttered and took in how hot he his in his suit "Can I talk to you for a bit.. outside?" He asks "You don't have to Kiddo.." dad speaks up, I nodded in response "Okay.. lead the way.." I mumble. I gave everyone a reassuring nod and followed Max outside. "I just wanted to tell you that you look amazing tonight Kendall.." he gave me a slight smile and I smiled back "Thanks Max.." I say as I look down at ground "I miss you.." he trails off "I know.." I nodded "Me too.. but you know I still need time" I added. 

"Of course.. but I'll never stop loving you Kendall just know that.. goodbye" he gave my cheek a kiss and walked away. Just as I was about to walk back to my group Jason pulls me by my waist closer to him "Well hello beautiful.." he smirked "My Dad and uncles are here and I'm not afraid of telling them to beat you fucking head in" I say sternly "Ooh fiesty..Why don't we dance for a bit, show everyone how beautiful you are tonight" he mumbled in my ear "Get the hell away from me Jason! It's not like you actually fucking like me! So get fucked!" I pushed him away from me. He almost looked disappointed when I pushed him away.

"Maybe I do! Maybe I do actually like you Kendall! and I'm not just some person that goes from girl to girl everyday like you and about the whole entire school thinks.." He said sadly. I was stunned. To shocked to say anything. Before I knew it Jason was walking towards me and his lips were on mine. My eyes were wide open, realising that I was actually kissing Jason. The most popular guy in school. I couldn't control myself so I kissed him back. He cupped my cheeks with his hands and my hands went up to his hair, tugging at it.

"Nice to see you've already moved on.."

We pull apart and see Max in front of us with tears in his eyes. "Max.. I didn't mean to! It was Jason! He kissed me first! A-and I-" max cut me off "I totally believe he kissed you first but it seemed like you were enjoying it.. at that says enough already, goodbye forever Kendall" Max goes to leave but I stop him just in time "What do you mean forever? Your not going to kill yourself are you?" I asked panicking "No Kendall I'm not going to kill myself" he slight chuckled and continued to talk "I was going to tell you this at the end of the night but I'll tell you now.. I'm moving.. I'm moving to Canada.. my mum and dads job got moved over there probably forever and I'm leaving" he shrugged his shoulders.

By now we both were crying. "One last kiss?" I questioned. Max nodded immediately and we crashed our lips together. After a few minutes we held each other in our arms. "I gotta go.. my flight leaves in a few hours and if I don't get home in time to pack my parents are gonna kill me" we both softly smile. Max walked away leaving me feeling empty and an emotional mess.