Chapter 37 ~ The End

Authors Note - I saw that I have 2,000 reads on this book.. Thanks! Love you all!

Chapter 37- The End

2 Months later

I looked at my reflection, I was really skinny from hardly eating. My eyes were red from not sleeping. I looked bad.

Ever since I lost the baby I've been depressed. I moved back with my parents because Jacob was so worried about me being alone.

"Kayleen, breakfast" My mom yelled from downstairs, but its not like was going to eat anything anyways. I walked downstairs and saw my dad and mom in the kitchen.

"good morning"

"morning" I looked at Wayne and he stared back at me. I knew they were both really worried about me, but I didn't care.

"I made you favorite" She put the chocolate chip pancakes in front of me, but I didn't want any of it.

"Kayleen eat" My mom sounded like she was about to beg me to. I just looked at it.

"I'm not hungry" I said looking down. Today was my first day back at school, but I didn't know if I was ready for that.

"Okay, lets go to school" My mom got up and drove me to school.

The media stopped following me probably a month ago. It was nice to be able to go outside again without a big fuss. Although I didn't go outside much anymore.

"Kayleen!!!" I could here Jade's voice as soon as I walked through the front doors.

"Jade!" I laughed and pulled her into a hug.

"So there is a party tonight, and your coming right?"

"yeah" I thought that might help me get out of this depression.

"then we are going shopping after school"

"okay Jade" I laugh, she likes going shopping more then I do. I texted my mom telling her what we were doing and she responded telling my she wanted to go with. I rolled my eyes.

"My mom wants to come"

"Okay, maybe I can get my mom to come and then they can meet eachother"

"yeah" I smiled, which felt great because I had hardly smiled the past 2 months. 

~After School~

"Kayleen, you should get this" My mom was talking to me, but I just shrugged. 

"You have to dress up for this! its going to be like the best party of the year" I laughed.

"Yeah okay, I will try it on." I tried on a mint and white chevron crop top and some black skinny jeans, I wore some black boots with it. I looked amazing in it! The mint looked great with my skin tone. I came out of the dressing room and my mom stood there smiling.

"It's perfect" I nodded and changed out of it. I couldn't wait for the party tonight! 

~7:45~

"Come on"  I pulled Jade into the huge house, I didn't know who's house this was, but they were defiantly rich. I looked around the room, it was mostly people from my school, but there were so many people here. 

"This way" I walked left to what looked like the kitchen. After about 20 minutes I lost Jade in the huge crowd of people. I saw a guy walking up to me. 

"Hey it's Kayleen right?" I looked at him, I didn't know him but he obviously knew me. 

"Uh yeah.. and you are?"

"I'm Troy" I smiled. He was cute.. But I had a boyfriend..

"So, how did you know my name?" 

"Your kinda famous at our school.. you know, Lil Wayne's daughter?" I laughed.

"Yeah"

"You don't look that much like him though"

"I look like my mom"

"Your mom must be gorgeous then" I blushed. I knew he wanted to kiss me right there, and I wanted to kiss him too, but I had a boyfriend. I smiled and walked away. 

~The Next Day~

"Kayleen?" I heard Jacob coming up the stairs to my room.

"Yeah?"

"You were at a party last night.. right?"

"Yeah.."

"Kayleen be honest, did you or are you cheating on me?" 

"Are you serious right now? No! I wouldn't do that"

"Then just explain this" He turned his phone to me so I could see the picture. It showed me and Troy, we were both laughing, and it looked bad.

"I had a conversation with him, that's it"

"Don't lie to me"

"I'm not lying!"

"Okay" He sighed, he didn't believe me at all.

"Jacob please, I would never cheat on you, I would never do anything to hurt you okay? You are probably the best thing that ever happened to me and I couldn't loose you. I love you, forever"

"Love you more"

~~~

I'm going to make a sequel, I will probably update it tonight..

Comment and Vote