Chapter 35 ~ The Plan - Part 2

Chapter 35- The Plan - Part 2

"I thought you might try to leave" Wayne.

"oh.. um I had a bad dream, I was going for a walk"

"Yeah? at 12AM?"

"mmhmm"

"okay, I don't believe you.. go to your room, now"

"this isn't fair Wayne! I hate you!" I just stood there waiting for his next move. he looked at me for a minute.

"Go to your room- right fucking now before I do something I am going to regret" I laugh in his face, I wish he would do something.

"yeah? what are you going to do?" He stared at me, and honestly I was scared.

"Just go now Kayleen"

"No" He started laughing, which scared me more. I had really pissed him off now.

"Now, I'm not going to ask you again"

"I'm not going up those stairs"

"Yes you are" He wouldn't touch me, I knew he wouldn't. But his voice was scary enough to make my wanna run up those stairs as fast as I could.

But I couldn't do it. I was my own person, if I went back up there they would control me. I would never have privacy. I wouldn't be my own person anymore.

"No I'm staying right here" I sat down on the floor and he looked so pissed off.

"Kayleen get the fuck up to your room"

"No" I choose to ignore him the rest of the time. I just looked at the ground around me.

After rambling on at me for at least 20 minutes he sighed and looked at me.

"do whatever you want" He walked away. I smiled, I was free. I got up and opened the door. I looked out at the midnight sky.

I walked to my apartment and saw Jacob laying on the couch playing a video game.

"thought you said 12"

"yeah.. but I'm here" I laugh, I don't think he wants to know what happened.

"okay great" he was so focused on his video game it was kinda funny.

"yeah, I'm going to bed" I gave him a kiss on the cheek and walked to the bedroom. The plan had worked.

I woke up the next morning a jumped up.

"another nightmare?" Jacob mumbled. I just nodded. I kept having nightmares about Adrian. I would always wake up and freak out, but Jacob was always there to calm me down.

~Two Days Later~

I looked around the bedroom and see a paper laying on Jacob's pillow.

Kayleen,

I'm at the studio. Come over here if you want but I will be here all day. I made you some breakfast.

Love you, Jacob

I get up and get dressed in some shorts and a sweatshirt. I put my hair up in a messy bun and put on a little makeup. I was going for a walk.

I met up with Jade at the mall, we were going shopping. We walked in to almost all the stores and bought whatever we wanted. I was mad at my dad, and it was his credit card.. So I didn't care what we bought.

"Kayleen.. that was like $1000 just for shoes.."

"yep" I laugh because she was so shocked. We were walking in a jewelry store and this lady kept giving us funny looks.

"whats her problem?" Jade whispered. I just shrugged, I was used to being stared at.

There was more and more people staring as we walked around the store. An old woman walked up to us and stared at me for a minute.

"congrats" She smiled big, but I had no idea what she was talk about.

"what?" She just smiled and walked away.. "ugg I hate old people" I say and Jade laughs.

"this is pretty Kayleen" She showed me a necklace.

"get it then, lets go.. I hate being stared at" she nods and grabs the necklace. We walk up to the cash register and pay. On the way out the are a bunch of magazines, all of them say the same thing..

Lil Wayne's 15 year old daughter, pregnant

~~~

Comment and Vote