Chapter 8 ~ The Date

Chapter 8- The Date

It was a week from finding out that my sister was the enemy. I was really good friends with Lena, but I was getting close to Adrian and I think Lena hated me for that. Everyone thought that Lena and Adrian were dating, Lena had said that too, but when she said it, Adrian usually just rolled his eyes and moved on.

"Hey would you like to go out with me?" He asked smiling as we walked into science, I nodded.

"Sure, when though?"

"Tonight, I'll be there around 7?"

"Actually we should meet at the park, you know like right down my street?"

"Yeah sure."

I smiled at him and took my seat. He couldn't come to my house because my parents have a 'no dating until we say otherwise' rule. It was okay, as long as I didn't get caught.

-6:30-

I was wearing a blue tanktop with a gray Trukfit sweatshirt on top and some denim shorts with some Jordans. I put my hair in a messy bun and put on a little bit of makeup. (He told me to wear something comfy, we would be mostly walking.) I walk downstairs to the door and on my way out a voice stopped me.

"Where you goin?" I knew that voice as Wayne's.

"To the gym." It was a good excuse because I went to the gym a lot.

"Alright. Be back before 1, and Tyrone is coming with you."

Shit! Tyrone was a bodyguard, usually I wouldn't mind having him come along, but not tonight. I nodded and thought of a plan.

"Wait I might go shopping afterwards.." I trailed off.

"You want some money then?" Ugh! he is so difficult, plan B.

"Yeah." I smiled and grabbed the $300 from him.

"Bye" I said walking out, as Tyrone followed me. I get to the end of the block and pull out $100 dollars. "100 dollars says that I stayed with you all night, went to the gym, then shopping"

He laughs, "Your dad gave me 200 to watch you and make sure you didn't do nothin stupid."

"250 says I didn't do anything stupid."

"Alright. I'll be at the gym then," he says grabbing the $250 and walking off. I sit on a bench and wait for Adrian. I am on my phone when something interrupts me.

"Hey beautiful," he smiles a me.

"Hey," I smile as he pulls me up and we walk down to a limo.

He puts a blindfold over my eyes and someone drives us to a fair.

"This is so cool!" I kiss his cheek. "No one has ever done anything like this for me, thanks."

"Shh yeah its fine," he smiles at me.

We go on all the rides and then we do all the games.

"Alright I'm gonna win you that bear." He smiles at me and throws a ball at the pins, the second ball knocked down all of the pins.

"Yay!" I giggled and he gives me the purple bear.

"Thanks!" I laugh. The last ride was the ferris wheel, we got on and I went to the top then it randomly stopped.

"Sorry folks, you might be up there for a little while" The person running announced.

"What a coincidence," He winked at me. I laughed a little and then he put his hand on my thigh. He looked into my eyes and then his lips smashed into mine. After kissing for a good minute or two he added tongue. I pulled away after the ride started up again. We went to the bottom and I grabbed my bear and we walked to the car.

"Thanks for a great night," I smiled at him.

"The night ain't over yet!" He said locking the doors as we started moving. I started getting more and more uncomfortable, he starts kissing my neck.

"Adrian no, I don't want to do this right now!" I start panicking, then I slapped him, and he seemed to get angry. He started hitting me repeatedly, and I start crying, that just seems to make him more angry and he starts hitting my ribs, arms and every other part of my body.

I never thought it would stop but he jerked away when the car stopped. I looked around and saw we were back at the park. I unlocked the door and tried my best to run home, still crying from the past events. As I got to the end of my driveway I remembered Tyrone, shit. I run to the gym and looked for him, the tears were still flowing. I found him lifting weights.

"Lets go," I say, but my voice cracked and he knew something was wrong.

"What happened to you?" He look concerned.

"Nothing. Lets go, we're late." I say and  look at the clock which said it was 2:30AM. He nodded knowing Wayne was going to be mad. We walked home which was just down the street. I was still crying. I tried to cover it up but it wasn't working. I couldn't believe I liked Adrian then he beat me. I felt a lot of knots in my stomach as I walked up the steps. I heard my phone chimed and opened it I had been tagged in Reginae Carter's picture. Fuck. My. Life.